Wanted Saltwater Setup

tahja84

I am looking to buy a saltwater setup anything between a mini bow to a 100g in the mid to southern US :D I live in IN but am willing to travel about 10hrs (ie. I need a vacation :p) any saltwater setup you got plz let me know :D

mumbulog

I am in upstate ny and have a 90 gallon fs if you are interested and I'll give you a price and list of whats included.

dancri

I have a 90 RR stand canopy, skimmer and 30 gal sump I'm In Bolingbrook IL. It will ready to go in about 2 weeks

tahja84

Originally Posted by dancri
I have a 90 RR stand canopy, skimmer and 30 gal sump I'm In Bolingbrook IL. It will ready to go in about 2 weeks
Do you know about how much you are gonna want for it, what will be included and about how far are you from Evansville, IN :)

tahja84

Originally Posted by justme3275
i have a 29 gallon saltwater setup in ohio

I am looking for just about anything at the moment. How much are you wanting for your 29, and do you have any pics :D

dancri

tahja84
If you want the whole set-up which will include:
90 RR tank stand & canopy
30 gal refugium, sump combo
ASM G2 Skimmer
Panworld return pump 50 PX
I can email you pics. And I acn meet you half way it's about 350 miles. Cost I say about $550.00

tahja84

Originally Posted by dancri
tahja84
If you want the whole set-up which will include:
90 RR tank stand & canopy
30 gal refugium, sump combo
ASM G2 Skimmer
Panworld return pump 50 PX
I can email you pics. And I acn meet you half way it's about 350 miles. Cost I say about $550.00

sure plz email me some pics at tahja84@yahoo.com

hallk2342

I have a 75 gallon setup, it is loaded with rock, sand, Metal Halide, Uv skimmer, Rodi water unit, protien skimmer, sump with overflow, the pumps. everything you would need

tahja84

Originally Posted by hallk2342
I have a 75 gallon setup, it is loaded with rock, sand, Metal Halide, Uv skimmer, Rodi water unit, protien skimmer, sump with overflow, the pumps. everything you would need

Plz email me with pics, and price list if possible :)

tahja84

Plz email me with pics, and price list if possible :)

tahja84

These are some quick photos for you, if you are interested please let me know
o wow how much are you wanting for the whole set up?

hallk2342

If you can move soon, with everything including the RODI not pictured, and also the 55 gallon I wasn't going to throw in I am asking $700 for the whole thing, hell the lights cost me $600 by itself. Let me know
Kurt

tahja84

If you can move soon, with everything including the RODI not pictured, and also the 55 gallon I wasn't going to throw in I am asking $700 for the whole thing, hell the lights cost me $600 by itself. Let me know
Kurt

If you will take 600 for everything I will buy it from you for sure :D

tahja84

I will sell it for $600 Without the 55 gallon underneath. How soon could you pick it up?

Is next weekend ok?

hallk2342

This weekend would be best, next weekend is Easter Weekend. So I am pretty sure that may not work, I will have to see what the family is doing.