WANTED: tanks for sale in TX

bschaible

I'm looking to get a bigger tank than my 29 gal and I'm located in College Station, Texas. Any Texans looking to unload any of their tanks?!?

bump

I have a 75 gallon that is up and running with live sand and live rock and a few fish and corals in it. If you are interrested in it send me your email address and or phone number and i will contact you and we can work out the details. I am in East Texas. It will come with the live sand, VHO lights, sump,all the water if you want it.

bschaible

are you willing to sell just the tank and sand? if not, could i get more details on the lighting? thanks.
bschaible

bump

The tank & stand & canopy are oceanic . The lighting is 4 VHO URI bulbs all are lite up by a ARO electronic ballast. I would rather sell as a set but will consider selling it with out lights.

bschaible

to be honest, im looking only for a tank, i have everything else really. the sand would be nice, but other than that (corals, fish, rock, etc) im fine on.

bump

I can do just the tank and stand with the canopy if you want it send me your email address and we can talk
Originally Posted by BSchaible
to be honest, im looking only for a tank, i have everything else really. the sand would be nice, but other than that (corals, fish, rock, etc) im fine on.