Wanted to share

nemo lover

aaaaawwwww HES SO CUTE!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! :cheer: and now we all know how you have been keeping yourself bussy. I would like details. Name, date, time,weight, How was labor? oh and I almost forgot WELCOME TO THE SLEEPLESS NIGHT CLUB! <Its all good though.

coastie55g

how cute.. me and the wife will be trying here shortly.. how cute when they are so small. not looking forward to the sleepless nite cause i LOOOVVE my sleep thats for sure..
again congrats !!

jkvjl

This is my second kid and I haven't had a sleepness night yet. He wakes up for my wife.LOL I got my wife a pump so I could help at night she's not using it so guess what there's nothing for me to do...
Tell your wife to

[hr]
feed and save your sleep.

nemo lover

The baby is still new! Its not over yet! She'll use that pump sooner or later! What about when their 4-6 months, and they have those little episodes when they wanna play in the middle of the night? or just wont sleep? or they get their shots and their just fussy? I KNOW! YOUR NOT FOOLIN ME! :D If you are serious consider yourself lucky! I also

[hr]
feed all my kids, but I also made sure to pump for the weekends. So I could catch up on my sleep, and my hubby could help. Do you even get to change diapers?lol...
"tell your wife to

[hr]
feed and save your sleep" Hahahahahahaha...... Yeah! and loose your --- life cause their to tired to do anything else...J/k
Your baby is adorable!! How is the older child taking to the new family addition?

jkvjl

Hey that great new that the fish are doing good. :happyfish To the other person my oldest daughter is a bit jeolous of her new baby brother but I try to leave time just for me and her. as for the weekends my wife

[hr]
's feed at night then to BUT in return I have to take my daughter to dance class and gymnastics and mom gets to stay home. As for my --- life didn't know I had one. :scared: because who wants to my wife has milk coming from the best part of her and and the 2nd best thing is just starting not to be sore. And Tuesday I'm getting fixed. Is this to much info? :eek:

sevenley

Ahhhh. He is so cute. Congratulations!!!
My daughter is 28 and married going on 2 years. I can't wait for grandbabies!!

itchy

jkvjl, You are not foolin us you WERE gettin it because you got 2 kids to show for it, soooo it at least happen twice in your house...lmao
He sure is a cutie....and the sister will most likely be ok in a few days..I have a 10 yr old and she was a bit jealous of her new sister at first but she is ok now.
As far as you getting fixed well I told my husband if he wants another baby he has to agree to be fixed after that or he wont be getting anymore PERIOD!!!! not til he agrees anyway...
Zip nada nothing
Well good luck with that baby!!!!!

darth tang

Congrates. Make sure your wife truly wants you fixed. I spent two months asking my girlfriend if she was sure after we had our child (we both have another child each from before) and she kept saying yes. I got it done (wasn't bad at all, got to watch). The down side is two months ago she started talking about maybe wanting another baby....I gave her the evil stare.
However your --- life will increase after the procedure....atleast ours did......

nemo lover

yeah.. I remember those days and they weren't to long ago. Jkvjl that is very humble of you to have the procedure instead of your wife. I heard it is alot les painfull for guys than gals. I tried to talk my hubby into it, and he wasn't havin it. I ended up having the procedure six weeks after my daughter was born, and it took me a good month or so to heal.
As far as your --- life I think it will get better...especially since you won't have to worry about more ruggratts running around..lol
my hubby had no problems with the

[hr]
milk.
its all natural..One of the most beautiful moments in your life.. Remeber it, enjoy it,and participate, thier gonna be grown up before you know it.
keep us posted, I personaly would like more pics :)