WANTED: UV Sterilizer for 75 reef

peanut1181

I'm looking for a UV sterilizer for a 75 gallon reef tank. Used is cheaper, and cheaper is better, so that would be the way to go. I don't want to spend over $100 on this. Drop me a line if you have one and we'll talk. parkegm@jmu.edu

aileena

Hey,
I just bought a 9 watt UV steralizer with a pump for 95$ on reefgeek.com They have 18 watts too with the pump for 140$ I would give them a call! Its one of those double helix UV Steralizers by Custom Sea Life or something like that! I have only had mine for a week but it seems to be doing its job great! water is cleaner and it helped remove the little remaining parasities on my fish. I will let you know if it continues to work well!
My 9watt is good for up to 250g so that means its only good for up to 100g probably

almarktool

peanut,
i will have one in 3 weeks it is a 15 watt aquantics that is only 6 months old 100.00 would be fair price let me know if u are interested almarktool@aol.com

mb4000

look at (reef stuff for sale). The price is more than 100 but it has everything and is in great shape. If interested I will give you the owners e-mail address.

justin_ny

i have a 30 watt UV made from aquanetic.
i will sell it to u for 90 dollars. the uv only beeen use for 1 months.

justin_ny

i have a 30 watt UV made from aquanetic.
i will sell it to u for 90 dollars. the uv only beeen use for 1 months. you could email me at yusa78@hotmail.com if u interested

claymore66

hay peanut,I have a custom sealife double helix 9 watt u.v. sterilizer I will sell you for $60.00 bucks.It is brand new and never been out of the box.I ordered it from bigals on line and my friend had a bigger one he gave me and I have never took it out of the box.It is rated for up to 150 gal tanks.The only thing is I dont have a pump for it.I think you can find a 200 gph.pump pretty cheap though. If interested email me a cswearingen@earthlink.net

peanut1181

Still looking... shoot me an email at parkegm@jmu.edu if you have a UV rated for at least a 100 gallon aquarium at a good price. Thanks.
Gray