wanting to trade kenya in philadelphia area.

floorguy

Hi I have 5 or 6 baby kenya tree corals i would like to trade for. I am looking for blue ricordea, blue mushrooms, purple mushrooms, Im open to some suggestions these are very beautiful corals and I will not ship. local deals only thanks.

sin

I LIVE IN NORTH PHILADELPHIA WHERE DO YOU LIVE. I WOOD LIKE TO KNOW WHERE CAN I GET CORALS etc, IN PHILLY IS THERE A LFS THAT I CAN GET STUFF FROM. I DON'T HAVE ANYTHING TO TRADE RIGHT NOW I'M JUST STARTING OFF. I JUST FINISHED MY CYCLE.WOOD YOU BE WILLING TO SELL ME ONE IF SO HOW MUCH.

floorguy

cool when could we meet up? and do ya have any pics? Im in ne philadelphia. e-mail me and I will leave ya my phone#

floorguy

Originally Posted by sin
I LIVE IN NORTH PHILADELPHIA WHERE DO YOU LIVE. I WOOD LIKE TO KNOW WHERE CAN I GET CORALS etc, IN PHILLY IS THERE A LFS THAT I CAN GET STUFF FROM. I DON'T HAVE ANYTHING TO TRADE RIGHT NOW I'M JUST STARTING OFF. I JUST FINISHED MY CYCLE.WOOD YOU BE WILLING TO SELL ME ONE IF SO HOW MUCH.
welsh and the blvd. behind tower records there is another set of stores there is a salt water specialty store there good luck. and i dont believe you are ready for corals just yet. talk to the people there. look for dennis he knows his stuff.

floorguy

here is half the xenia I have, well a little more than half. anyone else want some in philadelphia area i want to trade it see ya saturday mike.

floorguy

your welcome mike and thanks you. there are 7 little mushrooms on these rocks and they look great pleasure doing buisness with ya. and them yellow sun corals are on that big auction site, there are 2 of them now just type in sun coral watch the shipping price though one of them wants 28 bucks to ship to other wants $13.