Warning

deviant45

Wanted to warn fellow hobbyists, do not order from *********.***. the guy is a crook and will over charge your cc and not give you a refund. He lies and mis represents the items on his site, then charges your cc for backordered items and never sends. Please avoid doing business with this con artist

dburr

You are kidding right? This guy has always treated everyone one I know with respect and the pics on his site are what you get not just a pic. Thumbs up from me.

dburr

Thats with a xyz, and it is fine on my end. but you know what? This will be locked up for having the site listed anyway.

zibnata

I agree with dburr,and if you spell it correctly its still online.Its not ******** its *********.

blk822

I have had this kinda thing happen to me with another site. they over charged me $60 and also sent a dead orange tree coral. The guy told me that they would that care of me but he never did. He finally quit writting me back. I am very mad. $60 to me is alot of money and to get a dead $30 coral really make s me mad. I would love to have alot of people email this guy so they know that we all on here are watching out for each other
. I love SWF.com they have never cheated me or sent something less then the best value and health. I will probly get in trouble but the site that ripped me off was Aquacon.com. So if anyone would like to e mail them for me just let me know and I'll give you the address. I will only order from SWF.com
from now on......and we should all be able to wirte on here about the rip off sites so no one one here gets taken again, and we stop the crooks.

nm reef

Links or reference to or mention of retail hobby sites are a violation of this sites policy...please refrain from such actions. This is not the place to discuss problems with on-line vendors.:rolleyes: