wasting disease

hugo

I had a clownfish develop light colored bumps under its flesh and after 10 days of not eating it died. On this message board I found a description which matches what I saw happen to my fish. I think it is wasting disease. I am not sure how to treat it. My larger clown has developed the same bumps and stopped eating last night. I am afraid he is going to suffer the same fate. What can I do to treat him?

hugo

The bumps do not protrude much but if you look down the side of the fish you can tell the skin tends to "bulge" out. The area of the bump is not white but much lighter than the orange surrounding it. There are several of them. I think two on one side and three on the other. They are either round in shape or oval.
My other clown which died wasted away completely. He stop eating entirely for 10 days and he did slim down a lot before he died. This one is exhibiting the same symptoms. He stopped feeding completely Tuesday night and has not taken in any food. Bits have floated in front of his mouth and he has turned away from them. He was the most voracious feeder in my tank until a couple of days ago.
If he is going to waste away like the other one did I don't think I can stand to see the same thing happen. I am considering euthanizing (sp?) him.