wat fish can i get?

beginner46

i have 2 clownish 2 damsels and a lawnmower blenny. can sumbody tell me what other fish i can get and how many, thank you. p.s. i have a 46 gallon

oct22baby

I don't have my tank even at home yet... we haven't picked it up, but I've been told approx 2" of fish per gallon, however I have not done enough research to know if that's the prevailing suggestion or not. I'll be watching this post to see what other say since I'm working w/the same size (or will be!)
Also, I didn't think you could do 2 clownfish... what kind are they?
What else did you want to put in there??

fedukeford

you can get a dwarf angle, firefish goby, other gobies, etc. If you get a dwarf angle that would probley be your last fish, MABEY 1 more small one if you have good filtration

fedukeford

Originally Posted by oct22baby
I don't have my tank even at home yet... we haven't picked it up, but I've been told approx 2" of fish per gallon, however I have not done enough research to know if that's the prevailing suggestion or not. I'll be watching this post to see what other say since I'm working w/the same size (or will be!)
Also, I didn't think you could do 2 clownfish... what kind are they?
What else did you want to put in there??
you can put 2 clowns in the same tank as long as they are added around the same time, and they are the same type of clown

mikeyjer

Originally Posted by fedukeford
you can put 2 clowns in the same tank as long as they are added around the same time, and they are the same type of clown
I added my clowns seperately and they did just fine!!! Doing a different type of clown is not advised like this is saying, but I've seen people who had it done and they did just fine, but I still won't advise it. But adding them at different times can be difficult too, but not with mine. It all depending on their size, etc. Different fish different personality, it just depends.... :happyfish

beginner46

thanks everyone, so will 2 damsels 2 percula clowns 1 lawnmower blenny, 1 coral beauty, and some gobies be ok for my 46 gallon?