Water Tank or Wife?

obarrera

If you guys had to choose between your girlfriend/wife and a marine/reef tank what would you choose?:thinking:

rbmount

Originally posted by gregvabch
what kinda tank we talkin here? :D

That would be my question too! I ain't talkin no little 125, somebody will have to do a lot better!

benrock

Definately Girlfriend/Wife, nothing material can replace her! The cool thing is she's into the hobby as much as me.

gregvabch

i dunno man.... i think i'd go with the tank. my mom loves me, and with her i don't have to justify my expenses :D i think i could go without a serious partner if we were talking about a SERIOUS tank :D

tervman

My WIFE!!!!
No question at all!!!!
I don't care how big or fancy the tank is....it ain't NEAR as soft, or as fun to cuddle up with, as my wife.
(How's that answer, dear....can I have the remote back now????) :D

T

tizzo

:notsure: Let's see here... The tank doesn't get all huffy puffy if I spend $$ on new fish or corals. The tank doesn't require me to "cook" the meals. Tank doesn't dirty laundry.
HHMMMMM
Well, since the tank officially is HIS.. Then I guess I'll hafta pick him!!!:jumping:

T

tizzo

Oh, wait... You said tank or wife. Well then I guess I'll have to go with the tank.

wocka

i think that i would go with a tank, theres no gaurantee my wife will be with me at the age of 14 till death..

birdy

LMAO Tizzo, yeah if the choice is tank or wife, I will go with the tank. Although sometimes I wish I had a wife.... someone to cook for me, clean up after me, wash my clothes, tell me I am wonderful....

T

tizzo

Birdy, You worded that beautifully!! I was trying to think of how to say the same thing, but I couldn't find the words without sounding...well, you know. LOL