Water Tank or Wife?

chandler04

Originally posted by obarrera
If I could choose I would definately choose a girl,I love girls.
:D

Dude, it is a choice, thats y u asked in the first place? Wat would we "Choose"? And u question "if u CAN choose"? LOL, just needed to let that out. Id go wit a girl. A nice girl. My specs of course. My height, d's, apple bottom, blonde or brown hair with nice blue eyes and hips too. Gotta dig the hips.:happy:

obarrera

I Don't really have a choice right now since I don't know any girls at my school or at any other place.It sucks,I need to meet more girls.

chandler04

LOL! Did u see Anchorman at all? Do you know wat the guys interpreatation of the meaning San Diego was???
I laughed my a$$ off SOOO hard.

chandler04

Umm, Ron Burgundy's "interpretation" of the meaning of the name San Diego is VERY off, and very inappropriate, in a way. It was hilarious though. Apparently he thought the germans discovered the city in 1840... Thats all I can say for now:D

obarrera

Originally posted by tonyt26
obarrer where u at in sd? what lfs do you go to? im in coronado

Where in coronado?The one where the bridge is at?Or the one close to imperial beach?
Do you mean what LFS I buy all my stuff at?Cause I go to alot of LFS but I only buy my stuff at one store wich is PET KINGDOM
But I've been to the following:
AQUATIC WAREHOUSE
OCTUPUSS GARDEN
SOUTHBAY TROPICALS
Umm I don't remember any more LFS's I've been to.:thinking:

tonyt26

yeah the one over the bridge. cool i like pet kingdom sort of. southbay tropicals sucks. octupes garden is alright. i think aquatic warehouse is the best but i dont go there as often traffic sucks around here. anywhy were u live at imperial beach? email me at tonelocust@yahooo.com later