water test help

the claw

Excellent advice. If you would like some advice for some good books, I think there is another thread floating about today that will steer you in the right direction, or just ask. Research and patience are the key. Guessing your time zone, I doubt there are any stores open tonight, and I'm not sure what you will find in your tank in the morning. You might not need that cocktail shrimp. SORRY!

Mike,
You have recieved some excellent advice.We have asked quite a few questions reguarding your set-up.You hav'nt really answered these questions.Then you post some pics of a tank with what looks like close to cc and a couple of clowns and a puffer.Then you start a different thread titled "i'm new to this "
I may get flamed big time and kicked off this board for this....but I think you have alot more more problems than your fish tank!
David
And to think I was ready to give you my home phone number to try and help you out:rolleyes:

if you could read the first thread it was about me saying that im new to this and i had my tanks up and runing for 8 weeks.. and the other thread was when i tested my water so ????