Waving HI and asking who are the mods these days?

darthtang aw

Phew! I knew Darth is ... out there hehehe, but couldn't believe that he would be sending crap like what I got :D

Out there? Maybe I am normal and everyone else is" out there"
Darth (zombie apocolypse 2012) Tang

jerth6932

I know, it seems as if its been a SWF reunion month.....

Welcome back! Sorry you received stupidity, but glad to have ya back!

snakeblitz33

WooHoo! Welcome back! Glad to see you on the boards. Are you going to stay or just tease us?
I just came back too this month - so has MichaelTX and a couple others. I guess that's why they are calling it a reunion. lol

darthtang aw

WooHoo! Welcome back! Glad to see you on the boards. Are you going to stay or just tease us?

I just came back too this month - so has MichaelTX and a couple others. I guess that's why they are calling it a reunion. lol
If it is just to tease, I sincerly hope it involves a pole and dancing.
Darth (inappropriate) Tang

ironeagle2006

Dang Spidey long time Npo see. Right now I am down sized called wifey thought she was getting transferred so we sold 2 of the 3 tanks we had. All I have left is my little 44 gallon. That sucks the big one. Can not wait to get my 300 gallon tank to really make my BIL jealous then the 250 to REALLY give him tank envy his wife will not let him have larger than a 90 and he is a VP for State farm she would rather spend the money on Cruises and travel the country.

spiderwoman

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironeagle2006 http:///forum/thread/387173/waving-hi-and-asking-who-are-the-mods-these-days/20#post_3404602
Dang Spidey long time Npo see. Right now I am down sized called wifey thought she was getting transferred so we sold 2 of the 3 tanks we had. All I have left is my little 44 gallon. That sucks the big one. Can not wait to get my 300 gallon tank to really make my BIL jealous then the 250 to REALLY give him tank envy his wife will not let him have larger than a 90 and he is a VP for State farm she would rather spend the money on Cruises and travel the country.
Hey!!!! Awesome to see old names still around :)
I hear ya on downsizing, We still have 3 SW tanks and 1 FW tank. All SW tanks are in a need of a huge scrub down for sure, but at least the fish are still alive and doing good. I got rid of all my corals when I knew I would not have time to tend to them like before. Hopefully one day I'll have time to get back to the zoa's and paly's.

michaeltx

i remember you..although I do not agree with the PM it got you back here LOL Its been a long time for me also been out with med issues and such had no internet for a very long time. noe I just have to balance so I dont have withdrawls again like before ;-Þ
Mike

sepulatian

Welcome back Spidey!!! And of course you know that in order to fully be welcomed back into the circle of love you MUST post up some pics of the twins almost ready for Kindergarten!!! OMG... :)

darthtang aw

Welcome back Spidey!!! And of course you know that in order to fully be welcomed back into the circle of love you MUST post up some pics of the twins almost ready for Kindergarten!!! OMG... :)
Is that a sep posting?
The red pen is back?
Darth (what moron is bringing back mods) Tang

darthtang aw

hey darth I think your mistaken I am the red pen editor ;-Þ
mike
Sorry, you were replaced.
Darth (that whole new and improved model thingy) Tang