Way Way Ot: Football

S

slofish

Alright, I think were killing the World Series Poll with our footbal fanatics. So heres a new thread. NO POLLS, just ranting, raving and hating on your favorite and most hated teams :D :D . Anyhow 49er ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!! yea yea, i know, they're 1-3

S

slofish

BTW, its nice to know we do other things than just take care of our tanks:D

been a diehard bucs fan for 6 years and i know their good this year i say watch out for the kansas city chiefs and the indianapolis colts

a&m aggie 04'

love the Cowboys, i know they wont be there this year but i predict an 8-8 season.
Cheifs look good, but im not sure Priest will hold up with the workload he has.
Key to beating the Bucs... run right at them, as S.Davis showed.
I really like the Seahawks this year, dont think they'll win it all but a 11-5 record wont be too farfetched.
Still have to watch out for the Rams....
Superbowl prediction... Rematch of 99' Rams Vs. Titans-- Titans win.
Mark

birdy

CHIEFS ALL THE WAY BABY!!! Having a big party this weekend to watch us beat the Broncos. Actually should be a really good game tough one to call.

dacia

love the Cowboys, i know they wont be there this year but i predict an 8-8 season
YEAH! GO COWBOYS!!! I've been a fan of the 'boys since I was 2 and had to make a jersey out of a paper grocery bag (it looks like it has built-in shoulder pads) :D I'd give them a couple more wins and back to the playoffs in 2 years...
The Panthers are starting to win again...like I said in another thread, though, if the game was only 55 minutes long then they would have been undefeated the last year that Seifert was coach. We invented new ways to lose a game.
I'd love to see the Titans go all the way, but not if they came up against the Cowboys. Cowboys should wipe out everyone...just missin' Emmitt, Troy, and Michael Irvin... :D
~*Karen*~

jugger

Originally posted by Birdy
CHIEFS ALL THE WAY BABY!!! Having a big party this weekend to watch us beat the Broncos. Actually should be a really good game tough one to call.

i agree but i dont have a good feeling about it..... and the cheifs are favored to win

birdy

It's tough to beat us at home, I was at the Chief/Steelers game a few weeks ago and it is so fricken loud in that stadium you wouldn't believe it, I left without a voice.

lovethesea

you want loud? Come to a Rams game. Most people bring ear plugs. Other teams actually prepare with extremely loud music/noise blarring in the background to get players to ignore it.
CRAZY.

krowleey

49er fan here BIGTIME tho they need alot of work this year. Bucs are overrated great defense but no offense. Chefs look good so far....i predicting Vikings/KC with MN winning it all. but dont count Miami out of it yet. Rams= lambs they prove the fact you cant buy a superbowl, loaded with talent but cant play well as a team.

a&m aggie 04'

news flash: Warner isnt playing. With Bulger at QB Marx utilizes the running game. Watch out when Faulk gets back, his knee will be fixed.

tamstoy

Have loved the cowboys since I was little and will love them until the day I die. Even in the years they suck!! They won today!!!:D

volitan

Damn good, Tamstoy! I've been a Cowboys fan since I was 4 (23 years)! Parcells will show us the gloryland!!!