We did it!

dory36

Well, after 2 months of our Nano cube (which I absolutely love and plan on keeping), we bought a 75g tank this weekend and it will be here on Tuesday. My husband plans on making a stand and canopy for it and I'll be posting pictures once he starts.
:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

cowfishrule

put extra time and effort into the stand, as that is the most important part
when all said and done, that stand is going to have to support about 1000pds

dory36

Thanks for the advice, Cowfishrule. My husband is a structural engineer and I think he knows what he's doing!
Well, at least HE says he knows what he's doing!
:notsure:

beth

Administrator
Staff member
Yep, pretty soon, everywhere you look in your house, there will a fish tank! :hilarious

thederek

I cant wait to get a large tank for myself....I'm still in the days of college dorm life where you can only have up to a 20gal tank and a 5 gal is really all that is practical....o well, soon

dory36

That's funny, Beth. My husband has asked me several times how many fish tanks I think we need! We have a 3g fw on our kitchen counter with a betta, our 42g fw in our study with 15 community fish (1 is missing, so make that 14!), our 12g nano cube in our dining room, and our new tank will go in the living room. AND, I'm actually think of putting one in my classroom after Christmas break. Oh, did I mention that we have 3 dogs and 2 cats?
:eek:

sw65galma

Originally posted by Beth
Yep, pretty soon, everywhere you look in your house, there will a fish tank! :hilarious

YYYeaahhh why didn't someone tell me that a long time ago

I started with a setup someone Gave me!
Now look at my tanks! geeze!!!
I have a 15 gal on my Night Stand :scared:
I'm afraid! :hilarious