website critique please...

nm reef

...to those of you that know me....howdy
...for those that don't have a clue who I am....I once posted a few times on this site.

I've been away for over a year now...at least on a frequent basis. I still visit...I just haven't been active in the forums.
Other things in life have intruded on my available time. I've still got my reef and I'm still active in the hobby. I've actually expanded into different types of photography other than just aquarium related type stuff.
If you have the time and if you don't mind try to review my website and let me know what you think. I've just started using it and I'm intereted in how it functions and presents itself to folks on the web.
In time I hope to expand it to include much more of my photos...for now this is a rather limited trial run. Thanks in advace for your time......Outside the Box Photography

T

tizzo

Holy cow NM... Hi! We were wondering about you...
As far as your sight, your asking opinions of a biased audience... We've always admired your photography, and this is no exception.
Beautiful pics... All of them.

nm reef

Originally Posted by Tizzo
Holy cow NM... Hi! We were wondering about you...
As far as your sight, your asking opinions of a biased audience... We've always admired your photography, and this is no exception.
Beautiful pics... All of them.

How ya doin' tizzo...

No need to wonder about me...I'm still around....just not nearly as active on the forums for assorted reasons.

Thanks for the response...I appreciate it....& nice to know I'm remembered.

dogstar

Hi NM
I skipped the flash intro...I just have a slow PC and impataint when it comes to waiting. Sorry. Went straight to the galleries...I like the thumbnail layout style.
I love the stills and landscapes.
Im not much into sports photography and I guessing thats a local intrest of yours. All quality shots though.
Didn't see any aquarium related shots ( sad )...I quess that would be '' IN '' the box, haha.
BTW, I miss seeing your postings, help, thoughts, experiance and photos here...I feel the site is missing many simular mature, experianced, helpfull members like yourself lately......

sign guy

love the black and whites and the site is very clean. what res is most of those Im always looking for another hi-res site for vehicle wraps

lovethesea

STUNNING !!! And all this time I thought Tommy had you locked up in a closet or something. I still remember the old barn and wind mill. The wind mill was really cool too. The site is very user friendly.
Didn't see a box of any Cardinal games

Looks like you are off to a great start with this new venture. The pics are fantastic !!!

nm reef

Originally Posted by seasalt101
as always quality pictures from a mysterious man, how you been nmreef, we've all missed you tobin
Nice to know I'm missed....I've been well.

nm reef

Originally Posted by Dogstar
Hi NM
I skipped the flash intro...I just have a slow PC and impataint when it comes to waiting. Sorry. Went straight to the galleries...I like the thumbnail layout style.
I love the stills and landscapes.
Im not much into sports photography and I guessing thats a local intrest of yours. All quality shots though.
Didn't see any aquarium related shots ( sad )...I quess that would be '' IN '' the box, haha.
BTW, I miss seeing your postings, help, thoughts, experiance and photos here...I feel the site is missing many simular mature, experianced, helpfull members like yourself lately......
...I was afraid the site may be a bit slow loading...and I'm aware some folks don't have flash.....
I'm glad you like the photos...thanks for takin' the time to critique....and aquarium related photos are stashed away...soon to be displayed.

nm reef

Originally Posted by lovethesea
STUNNING !!! And all this time I thought Tommy had you locked up in a closet or something. I still remember the old barn and wind mill. The wind mill was really cool too. The site is very user friendly.
Didn't see a box of any Cardinal games

Looks like you are off to a great start with this new venture. The pics are fantastic !!!

Hello.....sadly no Cards games ....yet!!!!
I'm considering sending my camera your way....maybe you and the hubby can shoot a couple of cards for me......lol

triga22

HEY! I posted a thread a while back asking where you were. I love all of your pics and I wanted you to post more.

seasalt101

just so you know...i listed your website in my favorites sidebar and i've been there twice today, i was looking for those awesome reef shots...so i'm a little greedy what can i say....tobin

T

thomas712

Actually NM that site should be rather nice and easy to use from young ones to old fuddy duddy's like me. Very nicely done and easy to navigate. Please don't let my wife see it, she is also a shutter bug from black and white to vivid rainbow pics.
Lovethesea~ what me kidnap NM, never, besides there's something about having his dogs rip me apart that disagrees with me.