Week 13

stdreb27

Wow, so none of the games on thanksgiving was even close, crimzy I'm sorry but the lions are absolutely horrible. Fortunately the boys won, wasn't even close. But wow I expected the cardinals would have been better. Even the jets lost. But I was in bed so I watched a lot of football this weekend. The weather made for some interesting games. Hats off to Pitts for a bone rattling game! I don't think the cowboys are tough enough to knock them off.

ruaround

Bucs won a great game...
the Vikings stomped the Bears that have an identity crisis right now...
youre right man... the Lions are HORRIBLE!!! but I am pullin for the Lions to win one so that the Bucs will remain the only winless team in NFL history...
i wonder if the Lions could beat the Bungles or the Chiefs...

crimzy

I LOVE MY LIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There only shot at a win is Minnesota next Sunday. I think they are pretty fraudulent in a weak NFC North.

squidward

My Broncos smashed the jets around pretty good. It was good to see the jets come back down to earth after all the hype they were getting. So long lightning dolts. Talk about the most dissappointing team. And finally there's new hope that the NFL might take the Thanksgiving game away from the pathetic lions! Yay! 0-16 ....can't wait to see what moronelli has to say.

crimzy

Originally Posted by Squidward
http:///forum/post/2858992
My Broncos smashed the jets around pretty good. It was good to see the jets come back down to earth after all the hype they were getting. So long lightning dolts. Talk about the most dissappointing team. And finally there's new hope that the NFL might take the Thanksgiving game away from the pathetic lions! Yay! 0-16 ....can't wait to see what moronelli has to say.
I've heard that talk... about the league taking the Thanksgiving game away from the lions. I don't think it can ever happen. To take the game away from the lions, you would also have to take the game away from Dallas. Do you think that the NFL would piss off Jerry Jones and Bill Ford like that? I don't think it's ever going to happen. It's tradition.

stdreb27

Originally Posted by crimzy
http:///forum/post/2859039
I've heard that talk... about the league taking the Thanksgiving game away from the lions. I don't think it can ever happen. To take the game away from the lions, you would also have to take the game away from Dallas. Do you think that the NFL would piss off Jerry Jones and Bill Ford like that? I don't think it's ever going to happen. It's tradition.
They've talked about it, but you have to admit it was pretty smart on dallas's part to say yes all those years ago. No one wanted to, but the cowboys saw the opportunity from a business standpoint. And said yes.

squidward

Originally Posted by crimzy
http:///forum/post/2859039
No Dallas gets to keep the game cause they don't suck like the lions have for the longest. Plus there's Cowboy lovers and haters around the country....and no one outside of MI gives a rat's booty about the lions. I think pleasing the rest of the country is better than pleasing mr. ford.

week 14 MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL ,,, bucs and carolina. wow going to be a exciting game. winner takes lead of division....
RUround you going to be able to watch?????