Weekend Photo Feature:

nm reef

This weekend lets focus on close ups...macro shots can be difficult to get....but now and then after 100's of attempts....I can manage to get a few worth sharing. How about y'all.....got any you want to share?

T

thomas712

Sigh....I hate when he does this....Looks like I'll stay green even after St.Patricks day cause I'm always green with envy when he does this.
As always NICE shots NM....Are you using a tri pod at all on that G5?

cain420

here are a few macros from my fuji finepix E550:
1st pic: some coepods - the best I could get em to focus!
2nd pic: my new feather duster
3rd pic: my scooter

rubytoo

Thanks, lion crazz... the green clown gobie is my latest addition purchased from swf.com, along with the duster cluster you see in the other picture.
NM Reef.... your pictures as always are fantastic!
Gives me inspiration...
I keep trying, but your pic's are most definately hard to beat!
***)
Very beautiful photography from everyone on this site.....

nm reef

Originally Posted by Thomas712
Sigh....I hate when he does this....Looks like I'll stay green even after St.Patricks day cause I'm always green with envy when he does this.
As always NICE shots NM....Are you using a tri pod at all on that G5?

Sometimes...not always......but using it especially on close ups does help keep things in focus.

nm reef

Some very nice photos!!!!
The feather duster really caught my eye....but its so large that I have to scroll side to side just to see it and to follow the thread....could you maybe reduce the size just a tad bit......I just dislike the alteration to my monitor oversized pics create.

cain420

Originally Posted by NM reef
Some very nice photos!!!!
The feather duster really caught my eye....but its so large that I have to scroll side to side just to see it and to follow the thread....could you maybe reduce the size just a tad bit......I just dislike the alteration to my monitor oversized pics create.

i tried to ask u in the other thread, but what is your screen resolution? mine is at 1280 x 1024..
no scrolling on my computer. The pic size is 1024 x 768, but I would be glad to adjust it.. what resolution are you using for your desktop?

rcbruce

OK, I am sooooooo jealous of the feather dusters.
I have 2, but not nearly the colors I am seeing here.