Weird Eating Habbits...

seasalt101

Originally Posted by ruaround
do you have any???
mine would be putting chips of any kind on a sandwich...

i do the same not all the time, but its pretty good on a pbj, i tend to eat one thing on the plate then the next, favorite to least favorite that way if i get full the favorites are gone first...tobin

groupergenius

MMMmmmm..Fritos in a PBJ. Ain't nothin' better.

Whenever I have Porterhouse steak, I eat the tougher side before the tenderloin side. That's dessert.

earlybird

I prefer to eat standing up when I can.
Put cottage cheese in tomato soup.
Eat a reeses peanut butter cup from the inside out. HA

jennythebugg

potato chip sammiches- lays squished in white bread- yum!

i will not eat something i would keep as a pet(fish are friends not food)

ford81502

Originally Posted by azul1994
peanut butter in chili?.. are you serious?
Hell yeah try it before you knock it.... Peanut butter cheese and crackers all it chilli......

socal57che

I add a hershey kiss or two to ground beef. Learned it from my aunt. She used to add milk chocolate to BBQ pulled brisket. Can't taste the chocolate, but it does enhance the flavor. (I'm from KC where they know BBQ)
I eat pizza backwards (always have) and eat around the chips in a chocolate chip cookie, saving them for the last bite.

shogun323

Originally Posted by ruaround
do you have any???
mine would be putting chips of any kind on a sandwich...

There is nothing better than doritos on a tuna sub!!!!

dragonzim

Originally Posted by LazyPinoy
i like to to press down on my burgers to make them flat. and let the juices spred inside. yum.
You realize when you do that you are actually pressing the juices right out of the meat?
OK, so it's not so much a weird eating habit, but when I make my chili I add chocolate, honey and coffee to it

renogaw

you know that commercial that was on when we were all younger (goodness, probably before some posters were born..) "don't drown your food" meaning no ketsup, mustard, condiments, etc? well i've always been the rebel. there's not much i'll eat for dinner if i don't have something to dip it in.
gotta have bbq sauce (or ranch dressing) for chicken; ketsup for hamburgs, keilbasa, fries, eggs, bacon; applesause for pork chops; heins 57 for steak, etc.
plus i'll put chocolate chips in pbj

H

huskychasrs

If I'm on the run and have fast-food...I always have to finish the fries first then the burger or chicken sammy.

renogaw

Originally Posted by huskychasrs
If I'm on the run and have fast-food...I always have to finish the fries first then the burger or chicken sammy.

nothing worse than cold fries

grips

Originally Posted by FORD81502
peanut butter in chilli
In the area where I live, all of the schools serve peanut butter sandwiches with the chili. Everyone dips the sandwich in the chili. I thought it was nationally known until people outside of my area looked at me like I was crazy for doing that, but it's normal in my town. Weird huh?
My kids love Bananas with miracle whip. It's actually a good snack.
I just found out that grape jelly is a main ingredient of little smokeys. That seems really strange to me.

kerriann

Originally Posted by autofreak44
how about the fries in a frosty? just tried it like a month ago and im in love.
i LOVE french fries in frosty!!!!