Weird Eating Habits

J

jdragunas

OK, this can be a fun one. What are some weird foods you enjoy, or eating habits that are strange?
I'll start: I like to dip my pizza and any kind of chicken in ranch dressing. I also like to dip my pizza in ketchup. I put ketchup in my macaroni & cheese. I drink tea a lot... i put 7 packets of sugar in one cup with cream
. I only like plain popcorn.. not even butter or oil or anything (for christmas, joe got me this really cool popcorn popper that works with hot air, so i don't have to use any kind of oil for it.. YUMMY!). I like peanut butter and honey sadwiches yum yum! also, peanut butter and sugar and banana sandwiches. YUMMY!!! I dip my oreos in peanut butter - it's amazing!!! i'll stop at that.
anyone else?

ruaround

lol jd... have you ever tired "Sweet Tea"???
Ketchup (catsup) on just about anything... Any kind of chips on any sandwich... and I am a Ranch dipper too...
ru(whale watchers anon)around

keleighr

Dipping Doritos into the Canned Tamales (of course cooked!)
Ritz Crackers dipped in apple sauce (taste like apple pie yummmmmmmmmmm)
Ranch Feine myself....but hate ketchup!! yuck ketchup!!
Red Hot Cheetos dipped in Cream Cheese! YUMMMMMM
Cream Cheese HAS to be added to my Chilli!! Won't eat it with out (that's why i haven't had chilli in frickin long!!!)
All my chocolate has to be either Frozen or at the least refriged!!
Parmesian(SP) Cheese on my pop corn and just like JD I can eat it plain too! Love the AIr Poppers!!! Best thing in the world!

J

jdragunas

oh yes, chips on anything!!!
did anyone do those 'suicide' drinks when they were little? You get a cup at like mcdonalds, and you go get just a little bit of everything... yum yum!!!
ru, i LOVE sweet tea!!! especially sun tea! I grew up in florida, so i was raised on sweet tea!
i lied. i like garlic salt on my popcorn... garlic salt on anything!!!
i make the best chili ever... not trying to brag or anything, but it's amazing!!! It has cream of mushroom soup and beef gravy in it
it's so amazing!!! If you want the recipe, let me know... wouldn't hurt to try it once!

keleighr

That is actually a fav in England as well. But they add the fish fillet in as well!! At least in our neck of the woods it was!
My grandpa loved fried toast with his breakfast!
Vinegar with Rice!!! YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

keleighr

Originally Posted by jdragunas
did anyone do those 'suicide' drinks when they were little? You get a cup at like mcdonalds, and you go get just a little bit of everything... yum yum!!!
ru, i LOVE sweet tea!!! especially sun tea! I grew up in florida, so i was raised on sweet tea!
i make the best chili ever... not trying to brag or anything, but it's amazing!!! It has cream of mushroom soup and beef gravy in it
it's so amazing!!! If you want the recipe, let me know... wouldn't hurt to try it once!
keleighr@go.com
send!!!!

ruaround

you mean filling up a big cup with every kind of soda from the fountain??? if so, seemed smart at the time but man did they give you a gut ache!!!
up here you ask for swet tea and they give you sugar packets...lol... no one has a clue...
ru(gag reflex)around

celacanthr

Originally Posted by ruaround
you mean filling up a big cup with every kind of soda from the fountain??? if so, seemed smart at the time but man did they give you a gut ache!!!
up here you ask for swet tea and they give you sugar packets...lol... no one has a clue...
ru(gag reflex)around
I am glad I live in the south...my life without sweet tea...hmmmm...that would be BAAAD

darth tang

Around here, chilie isn't made with gravy or mushrooms. You must be from new york city........
New york city?!
Get a rope!
Darth (Pace sucks) Tang
Anyway, french fries with Dorthy Lynch Dressing...mmmmmmmmmmmm

molamola

Wendys french fries dipped in a frostie, except I won't eat the french fries that have pointy ends for some reason...and I have to eat an even number
Tapioca drinks

J

jdragunas

well... that's why my chili is better than yours... and i don't live in NYC...

J

jdragunas

Originally Posted by MolaMola
Wendys french fries dipped in a frostie, except I won't eat the french fries that have pointy ends for some reason...and I have to eat an even number
Tapioca drinks

YEEEESSSS!!!! We used to do that at school... we got french fries and dipped them in our shakes... sooooo good!!!

ruaround

Originally Posted by MolaMola
Tapioca drinks

Does the Wendy's you go to have pointy ended fries???
Darth you need to pick up the "Pace"... I like it but there is nothing like homemade Salsa from vegies in the garden!!!
Artichokes dipped in Mayo instead of butter...
ru(garden fresh)around