weird maroon

we have a almost full grown maroon that we got about 2 months ago or so, and from what i hear, alot of people's maroons are somewhat mean, well ours is the nicest fish ive ever seen, he loves to be hand feed, when i try to feed the corols he always trys to sneak alittle away before i notice him there :D and when its feeding time he swims at the top of the tank and puts his top fin out of the water and swims back and forth like that (he must think hes a shark or something). just thought i would share that, i have never seen a fish do that.

black99l

all my clown fish have had a lot of personality. My favorite clown i lost to an unfortunate carpet surfing accident, he would eat out of my hand and when i was moving stuff around in the tank he would follow me around. he would come "kiss" my finger when i put in the tank. before i got completely set up to do water changes and i was using a cup to take water out, he would swim in and out of the cup, guess he wanted to go for a ride or something. :p

fender

Clowns are great fish. Lots of personality and seem to interact with you. Mine know when I am just watching them and when its feeding time. I never feed at the same time each day but some how they can tell when I have food coming.