weird stuff

indjen98

ok lastnight, my 1 horse was swimming around the tank, while hainging the chest part puffed out, her ( i think her) tail was straight and she would once in awhile make her tail almost into a perfext V, then she would what looked like to me have a " mini seizure" shaking her body just for a few min. Then the other horse " the one I posted a few days ago about the slit" would do same thing with his tail " if it is a him" and go to the bottom of the tank then do like a " spring board". The thank was dark as is was middle of the night. My other 2 horse were sound asleep. I watched them do this 4 about an hour or 2. Then I got up for 1 min when I came back they were totally asleep. I did try to take some video that I will try to get up here later. Could this have been them trying to " learn how to mate" ?
I have so much to still learn
Thanks

zshain012

haha maybe your horses are trying to make you sound crazy.
No, maybe they are mating. Idk that much about horses. What ever it is, it sounds cool

indjen98

oh yea duhhhh from what i saw then were never "together" . Most of the time they were on seperate sides of the tank. They would swim by one another once in a great while. I think they are confussed and dont know how to do "it" yet

zshain012

Originally Posted by indjen98
http:///forum/post/2854299
oh yea duhhhh from what i saw then were never "together" . Most of the time they were on seperate sides of the tank. They would swim by one another once in a great while. I think they are confussed and dont know how to do "it" yet

maybe it's just like a mating dance type thing.