Welcome a new saltwater baby

I know this is a saltwater board but I just had a baby on Feb 21st and she was so quiet and docile until today and when she started crying I picked her up and walked around and everytime I came close to the reef tank she opened her little eyes so big and wide and calmed down. Needless to say I have positioned a rocking chair close to the tank so she can be close to the tank.

robb

Congats on the new little one. I have the same thing happening with my new daughter. She was born on the 11th of last month and she seems to calm down when I sit close to our tank. I also remember my boy when he was small(now 3 1/2) we would put him in his hi-chair and sit him in front of the tank and he would watch the fish until he fell asleep. :D

i did the samething to my little ones. i try to buy a color variety so they can see them and associtae the color, blue,red, yellow, green, etc. my son i s now 2 and and my daughter is 1 and the both the the tank

clarkiiboi

Had to say congrats!! And yes fish tanks do wonders! I just added a 3rd tank today----a 10 gall. FW in my kids room (easier to maintain). He is 21 months now, and loves fish (also one of his first words)---go figure!!!
Also, if you never thought about it yet----this is an instant/better night light! Congrats again!