Well another DIET out the window!

miaheatlvr

I really made a conscious effort to try and stick to better eating and diet.. So on my way into publix (local supermarket). I see these cute little pairs of eyes looking at me.. LOW AND BEHOLD its GIRLSCOUT COOKIE TIME!. DARN IT! "mister, mister would you like to buy some cookies and supprt you local girlscout chapter?" I mean who in their right mind can say no? I say "of course I will its for a good cause" he he...
Well 2 boxes of samoas, 2 boxes of tagalongs 2 boxes of lemon cremes, and 1 box of all abouts and 1 box of trefoils later. I can officially say that the diet is OVER..
Better luck next time..

tenacious

I like the samoa ones myself. I dont care for the thin mints or those peanut butter ones. Better luck next time. You should get a shirt that says " I beat anorexia "

nyyankeees

Great, now I'm scared to go to the grocery store.
They're like pringles...once you "pop" you can't STOP, lol.

mike22cha

The only thing I like from them is their thin mint cookies which need to be in the freezer to get the full sastifaction from them.

lovethesea

everytrhing in moderation!!! Especially girl scout cookies. Only eat half of the sleeve of frozen thin mints.......only on a bad day should you attempt the whole thing

socal57che

Originally Posted by MiaHeatLvr
http:///forum/post/2458772
I really made a conscious effort to try and stick to better eating and diet.. So on my way into publix (local supermarket). I see these cute little pairs of eyes looking at me.. LOW AND BEHOLD its GIRLSCOUT COOKIE TIME!. DARN IT! "mister, mister would you like to buy some cookies and supprt you local girlscout chapter?" I mean who in their right mind can say no? I say "of course I will its for a good cause" he he...
Well 2 boxes of samoas, 2 boxes of tagalongs 2 boxes of lemon cremes, and 1 box of all abouts and 1 box of trefoils later. I can officially say that the diet is OVER..
Better luck next time..
Just eat them all at once and chase them with half a box of EXLAX.
problem solved

kerriann

i bought girl scout cookies too but i fed them to my boyfriend so i wouldn't break my diet. i allow myself 2 cookies if i just can't resist!!

kjr_trig

Heatlvr, I am not so concerned with your diet,
more concerned with the emminant trade between our teams....I think its a win/win assuming you guys can re-sign "The Matrix" (as he is known here in Phoenix). As long as Shaq can stay healthy for the playoffs it will make us a better playoff team (more physical, and help free up Amare), and Marion had made it clear he would not re-sign with the Suns....Thoughts?

Sorry to hijack your thread

miaheatlvr

Originally Posted by kjr_trig
http:///forum/post/2459454
Heatlvr, I am not so concerned with your diet,
more concerned with the emminant trade between our teams....I think its a win/win assuming you guys can re-sign "The Matrix" (as he is known here in Phoenix). As long as Shaq can stay healthy for the playoffs it will make us a better playoff team (more physical, and help free up Amare), and Marion had made it clear he would not re-sign with the Suns....Thoughts?

Sorry to hijack your thread

I think it will help both of us, because it will instantly add some much needed offense in this horrible wash of a season, clear up some money, wait for ZO to come back next season and you guys will have a proven inside prescence, proven leader, proven scorer, 4 time champion, play-off tested player, mass and muscle on the inside..

kerriann

Originally Posted by PerfectDark
http:///forum/post/2459483
Wow you sound like you have him in a cage, with a nice red food bowl that you feed him out of twice a day... LOL jk jk
it just read funny.....

well for one, i lock him in the basement not a cage (how inhumane do you think i am??) i let him out in the mornings and in the afternoon to play and he gets fed 3 or 4 times a day (depending on weekday/weekend) and the bowl is blue - he likes blue better than red

perfectdark

Originally Posted by KerriAnn
http:///forum/post/2459520
well for one, i lock him in the basement not a cage (how inhumane do you think i am??) i let him out in the mornings and in the afternoon to play and he gets fed 3 or 4 times a day (depending on weekday/weekend) and the bowl is blue - he likes blue better than red

Ahhhh spoken like only a wife can...
Whew thank god.... Im glad you clarified, I can cancel my call to PETA now.. LOL.

janastasio

My daughter is a girlscout. I only ordered 4 boxes of cookies, but to help boost the troop up to their next level for selling, we ordered 5 extra cases to sell to co-workers and such! Have a feeling we will be eating alot more than 4 boxes! Anyone need cookies?!

t316

Thanks for supporting Scouts (even if it was the Girls), now go out and buy some Popcorn from the Boyscouts

miaheatlvr

Originally Posted by T316
http:///forum/post/2462156
Thanks for supporting Scouts (even if it was the Girls), now go out and buy some Popcorn from the Boyscouts

The boys sell popcorn? That must be something new.... STAR SCOUT here, troop 36...

t316

Boyscouts have been doing TrailsEnd Popcorn for as long as I can remember.
Assistant Scoutmaster here....Troop 316 (thus the name T316)