well...bad news...

jtrzerocool

now i will just start out by saying that i am an avid supporter of using egg crate to prevent disasters...
with that being said...i was feeding my fish last night and i took the egg crate off of the top of the tank to feed them...well i dont remember why but i didnt put the egg crate back on the tank last night...and what do i come to find when i get home today?...my Fuzzy Dwarf decided that he was going to try his luck with carpet surfing...
...well i gave him the propper salute and gave him the good old flush...i had him for about 4 months...he was eating frozen food and everything...
sorry to rant guys but he was my favorite fish...my fience even named him handsome rob(from the italian job) because he was so ugly to her...here is the last pic that i have of him...it was taken 12-19-2007(right next to the spegitti leather)...
RIP Handsome Rob...

alix2.0

that suck, im really sorry. i saw that pic on your other thread and i was actually thinkin how pretty the lion is.

m0nk

Wow, that's such a bummer, fuzzy dwarf lions are awesome looking fish. Sorry for your loss.

jtrzerocool

thanks for the support guys...i am so bummed right now...i loved watching him swim around and pearch on the different rocks and corals...i really wish that i could redo last night...oh well...and thanks again guys for your support and letting me rant about how dumb i feel...