Well Here We Go!

2quills

LOL You do know that Camp David isn't exactly an RV park, right? And, it has the readiness to provide security for such events as presidential R&R as well as visitor accommodations for world leaders. It's the taxpayers dime, so there's that too to consider, and the trillions debt we have on our shoulders as well. Reward yourself as president with trips to luxury resorts AFTER your spending ledger is in the black.

Once upon a time it was perfectly ok for presidents to conduct business at Camp David, but since they've become excessively generous with themselves on the taxpayers dime, they have pretty much abandoned what's reasonable in favor of frequent royalty level accommodations. Kings went out of style in the USA in 1776.

https://whitehouse.gov1.info/camp-david/
I was being facetious. But seriously, where would you rather go lol?

Even if Trump were to spend 10 times the amount on travel as Obama did that would be about $10 out of my pocket over 8 years. That's small potatoes to me.

Federal business regulation, health care, inflation...those are things that have a much bigger impact on my finances.

If the potus wants to meet the Chinese president at his own property with a security team that's paid a salary wherever they are then I'm not that bothered by it personally.

I'll leave that stuff for dudes like Glen Beck to worry about.