well just saw ufc 83

sciknen

well finally got around to watching, ive purposely not looked at their site so i didn't find out the winners. Man was i disappointed.
GSP is a great wrestler but man did Serra choke
Rich Franklin is finally back and kicking arse
Bisbing looks 10 times better at 185
o yea i cant wait for 84 Ill Will
and i wonder who they are gonna pick to replace Liddell against Rashad @ 85
one more
Forest is going to destroy Rampage @ 86

ruaround

GSP is probably the 2nd or third best fighter in UFC right now... Serra didnt stand a chance!!! he got lucky in the first bout...
The Spider is by far the best in UFC right now...
ohh ya, and Forest is gonna get KTFO again!!! Rampage is the man!!!

sciknen

what u mean again??(forest)
you dont get lucky and knock someone out like gsp
and who is the spider..u mean kendall???

ruaround

i dont think Jardine got lucky when he destroyed Griffin... hence the reason Griffin came back and told everyone watching he just got KTFO...
Rampage is a beast and will over power Griffin...
i cant believe you dont know who The Spider is!!!
Anderson "The Spider" Silva

ruaround

Originally Posted by sciknen
http:///forum/post/2576193
the best fighter in the world is not even in the UFC....fedor emelianenko
Fedor hasnt even fought anyone yet... he is beating people that couldnt even fight in UFC... Sylvia will mess him up...

fats71

http:///forum/post/2576182
well finally got around to watching, ive purposely not looked at their site so i didn't find out the winners. Man was i disappointed.
I did not get to watch it was out... I could have tivoed but why really i knew the results before the fights.
GSP is a great wrestler but man did Serra choke
Serra needs to stick to coaching remember he got back handed and ktfo like a girl.
Rich Franklin is finally back and kicking arse
Bout time...
Bisbing looks 10 times better at 185
Is a great fighter but no way will he hold the belt for awhile...
[/QUOTE]o yea i cant wait for 84 Ill Will
and i wonder who they are gonna pick to replace Liddell against Rashad @ 85
one more
Forest is going to destroy Rampage @ 86
I love griffin but come on man rampage is an animal... andd what happened to liddel ?
GSP is said to be the best all round fighter in UFC right now poor matty....

sciknen

liddel tore or severed his hamstring....
and fedor hasnt fought anyone???
undefeated
champ of pride fighting..tougher then ufc...he would destroy anyone from the ufc in a cage or in a ring..you my friend need to stop watching ultimate fighter and start learning about the real fighters out there
dana white has destroyed pride fighting by taking all the fighters and bringing them to the ufc....most of the best fighters in the ufc coem from pride and fedor is undefeated sooo that just means he beats the best...and tim sylivia got it handed to him from couture and couture left because he wants to fight the best(fedor)
Bisbing's division is too loaded he doesnt have enough experience to get the belt let alone hold it

ruaround

Rampage is the only fighter that has made the transition from Pride to UFC unscathed... and for good reason... Pride fighters have not yet proven that they can compet in UFC...
YES Fedor is undefeated, but his opponents are not as good as most that fight in the UFC... we will see what he made of when he fights Sylvia... and an aged beat down Sylvia at that...

sciknen

Originally Posted by ruaround
http:///forum/post/2576198
Fedor hasnt even fought anyone yet... he is beating people that couldnt even fight in UFC... Sylvia will mess him up...
mannnnnnnn i just addresssed you but i remembered something...you really dont know alot about mma....
who holds the ufc heavyweight belt...Noguiera
who came from pride Noguiera
who got beat twice by fedor....Noguiera
i rest my case
hah fought no one

sciknen

couture isnt coming back he left to fight fedor
which means he is the champ..sylvia isnt that good bro..he got beat by arloski
and arlovski has a glass jaw
but your saying he hasnt fought anyone...he has fought the best fighters in the world
and Liddell fought in pride..couldn't do it anymore..too hard.

sciknen

well i just found something else out
noguiera beat slyvia for the title
fedor beat noguiera
i just dont understand what your getting act..
fedor smoked him twice

ruaround

Sylvia is that good, he is just aged... Arlovski is a great fighter too... just doesnt have a ground game...
we will see... anything can happen in the octogon...

ruaround

http:///forum/post/2576222
well i just found something else out
noguiera beat slyvia for the title

fedor beat noguiera
i just dont understand what your getting act..
fedor smoked him twice
INTERIM Title... it was a Title fight simply because Couture "retired"...

sciknen

he isnt retired...read the news he is trying to organize a fight with fedor throught bodog guy....
oo yea mark coleman just got put into the ufc hall of fame...
he is going to fight brock
who beat his arse three years ago....fedor
and in the arlovski vs sylivia fights that he lost he was knocked out nothing to do with ground game
and so you know fedor has no contract with the ufc so he is not going to fight sylvia...and couture was older then sylvia when he beat him..so this old man stuff is for the birds

ruaround

WOW... did you happen to notice the quotation marks around the word retired??? he wants more money and isnt gonna fight again without a big $$$ contract...
neither Sylvia nor Arlovski have a ground game... why do you think it was a punchers dual??? they both win their matches by decision or by stiking... i really dont think either one of them has won by submission...

fats71

As for fighting inn the UFC alot off the pride fighters coming over after the acquisition from dana have ha a hard time adjusting and some refused to prepare for their debut in UFC saying they would train normally and not in the cage. Well it has bit them in the butt and big time. Rampage is a beast hands like wrecking balls.. Forest is in for a long night cuz he can take a punch...

digitydash

http:///forum/post/2576225
he isnt retired...read the news he is trying to organize a fight with fedor throught bodog guy....
oo yea mark coleman just got put into the ufc hall of fame...
he is going to fight brock
who beat his arse three years ago....fedor
and in the arlovski vs sylivia fights that he lost he was knocked out nothing to do with ground game
and so you know fedor has no contract with the ufc so he is not going to fight sylvia...and couture was older then sylvia when he beat him..so this old man stuff is for the birds
UFC bought Pride so if he is in pride he don't need a contract to fight in the UFC or am I missing something?.Coutour is a beast.Old or not he can still whoop some ***
http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/news/story?id=2814235