well looks like theres another stupid movie

mr.smiley

Whats it call......:notsure: ......Oh ya, Team america. that movie looks so freaking....how can i say it......STUPID AND LAME! Do you agree with me?

benrock

Yes,
This movie is completely part of the moral meltdown in the U.S. Allowing our kids to be exposed to this trash is extremely sad. I saw on CNN that they actually changed the rating from NC17 to R because they took out some of the Puppet ---. I think the morality in America is dying at a rapid rate. Yes, the movie is right, "freedom is hanging by a thread".

jkvjl

I said to my wife I would like to go to the theater just to see who goes to see this dumb movie!!!!!

audisteve

Morals, which is better, to completely sensor your children from the "real world" or give the real world to them in a satire in which they can digest between what is right and wrong and make a sound decision for themselves. It’s that kind of “moral” thinking that made Looney Toons that most of middle age America grew up on too harsh for today’s kids. So what if Bugs Bunny shoots at Daffy duck and Daffy doesn’t die, if you, the parent don’t control your kids and give them appropriate limits then maybe they will shoot themselves…but it’s not your fault right? It’s someone else’s…because most Americans will not take responsibility of their own actions but expect their kids to take responsibility. Hypocrites. It’s a movie it’s there to be enjoyed not to be crapped on by narrow-minded people. But hey, I might be wrong right? It might be to strong for some kids obviously but the thinking that they are going to learn a bad word from a movie is ridicules. They learn it from family or peers, and it’s up to the parents to teach the child the appropriateness of the word. I can’t stand it when people stand behind the concept of morals! Because what are morals, they are relating to issues of right and wrong and to how individuals should behave. But morals all depend on culture, i.e. in America it’s morally wrong to stand too close to someone that you have just met, but in other countries it’s standard. So if you get into the morality issue of society then instead of censoring everything and trying to bash on the first amendment why don’t you just instill “the proper cultural morals” into a child so they can make up their own mind in a sound and “moralized” way. You’ll never be able to sensor so why don’t you adapt and accept. You say it’s a bad movie because of doll ---, and

[hr]
. Well I hope that you never show your kids Schindler’s List because that’s pact full of

[hr]
and violence…but it was real so does that in some way justify it…I’ll leave that up to you and your moral judgment.