well, sure am glad my family tells me whats going on

babyb

today i found out that my brother left for ireland 2 days ago.... from his myspace page, why they feel the need to not tell me things, im not really sure but its really agervating
and like a week ago i was trying to get ahold of my mother to just talk to her ( i call everyday to talk to her) and i couldnt, i get home and come to find out i couldnt get ahold of her because she was having tumors removed from her bladder, grrrr those are things i need to know people
and i live at home with my mother and my bother so its not like i never see them

lovethesea

TRUST me on this one......they will give you some lame excuse that you were too busy or they didn't want to worry you blah, blah

I hope your mom is okay

nitschke65

Sorry, but I am LMAO! Reminds me of the time that my brother (and his wife and two kids) moved from Milwaukee to Erie PA. My sister was pretty mad when she found out... SIX MONTHS LATER!
I mean, did she expect someone to call her or something? Come on! She lives all the way over on the other side of town! Seriously though, all the best to your mom!

babyb

thank you both, she is doing fine now but she has had a time with tumors, she had to have an emergency histeretomy ( sp?) because of bleeding tumors, has had to have one of her 3 kidneys removed ( yes one of her three) because of tumors and then the tumors in her bladder i just hope and pray there not heretatary (sp?)