Went fishing and caught some corals

michaeltx

no its not any posts within other forums trying to sell something will be deleted. The new rules of those forums are to help in protecting people and bypassing them is not allowed.
Mike

michaeltx

Originally Posted by prime311
http:///forum/post/2623180
Is this the new way to sell stuff when you can't post on classifieds under 100 posts?
no its not any posts within other forums trying to sell something will be deleted. The new rules of those forums are to help in protecting people and bypassing them is not allowed.
Mike

prime311

Hehe, that was just a poor attempt at a joke :p I just thought it was funny that the guy was like 'You want pics' and then 'I don't show pics to anyone not in my family' and ***

michaeltx

yeah I know I was just answering your question as others may have the same question later.
That part has also been takin off the post.
Mike

exodusrs

i'm not trying to sell anything ?
I have no idea what any of you are talking about i am not familiar with this message board. i see some of my post was blurred out and I do not know why ?
perhaps it was not an acro it looked like an SPS green vibrant yes off the coast of NJ.
Looks exactly like my purple green and blue acros.. who knows what it was i thought I caught a large fish and was disappointed. I'm new to this board so I still do not understand why my post was partially delteted.

exodusrs

How do you closea thread I do not apreciate my right to privacy.. "how do we know your not lying" ?are you kidding me ? i'll just find a different board..nice welcome real nice fellas.

michaeltx

the part of your post was about pming you on where to get something since SWF.com is a store first these posts are not allowed.
only moderators and admin are allowed to closed and delete threads once they have responces to them
Mike

exodusrs

ok i did not know that. ppl were calling me a liar so i said so pm me in 2 weeks since my friend told me in 2 weeks i can get pm's so they can go to the store and see it i had no idea this wasnot allowed. i'm sorry. once again i will not take pics of me reeling it in or on the boat or the corals and gorgs themselves its my privacy.

michaeltx

thats is completely up to you on what you post or not post. its not a requirement to post pictures. But on the other hand its easy to get help with any problems and to in essence prove yourself in world of people that are less than honest.
FWIW>
Mike

jshepherd

Originally Posted by ExodusRS
http:///forum/post/2623135
besides i sold the coral it looks like a big green acro vibrant, ****************
the gorgonian object i might post a pic of since I do not know exactly what it is..that is the reason and only reason I would post a picture, for educational purposes,I do not need to show off my tanks and my inhabitants for my own personal reasons.
If you think I am making any of this up feel free to question me about any my inhabitants equipment tanks corals inverts breeding stations, etc.. I will be happy to help anyone.
I have bred over 9000 clown fish.

No need to "show off" I thought this was a hobby and a hobby that grows from people sharing. I myself love to see others tanks to give me ideas. I have never once thought they were showing off.

majormaz

Originally Posted by jshepherd
http:///forum/post/2623470
No need to "show off" I thought this was a hobby and a hobby that grows from people sharing
. I myself love to see others tanks to give me ideas. I have never once thought they were showing off.
You are absolutely correct about sharing info, this guy is the
typical NJ trash that I have to deal with.