Wet/Dry, Ehiem Canister, 250W Heater, Hagen PH...NJ

R

rubix973

All right here is an updated thread with what I have left for sale. I will ship all of this stuff at buyers expense.
I have pics of all this emailable upon request:
-Amiracle wet/dry filter- dont know the exact model size MAKE OFFER$
-Eheim Canister Filter-2 months ago it got all its internal media replaced

[hr]
MAKE OFFER$
-Marineland brand 200watt heater-has temp reading for easy setting, basically set it and
forget it----MAKE OFFER$
-Hagen Powerhead old model 802, works perfect

[hr]
MAKE OFFER$
Let me know guys. I'm in Pompton Lakes, NJ if anybody wants to pick up anything.
Email me at Rubix973@hotmail.com for pic requests
THANKS

puff_puff_

ya i got all of that stuff covered... thanks though and the 10 gallon is standard if i had to guess a size its 24 by 12 by 10??? and the tank is running buetifully and your rock made a nice addition.

R

rubix973

I'm amped to hear your tank is running well. Glad the rock looks nice as well. Is the 10 gallon you have glass? Do you know what brand it is. I'm guessing its rectangular?

puff_puff_

yup its glass and i have no clue who makes it and yup rectangular.. heres a shot of the tank your rock is.. the one on the right the highest and work your way down to the right. the 4 acroos teh bottom from left to right was my pre existing rearanged.. you can tell yours from the dieoff! but my levels are good but i have syphoned about 200 gallons out my window since i saw you in water changes... just finished one now at 1:30 am :) heres a picture

puff_puff_

actually i lied now that i look at it better yours is the highest one and the one to its left its resting on and the one farthest to the right.. :) if you look to the right in the sand you can see the watchman goby sitting there and the big black circle right in the middle right of the glass is a turbo snail i thought my camera was goofed up.. then i went and looked at the tank.. its a damn snail on the glass.... thanks again man

R

rubix973

Originally Posted by puff_puff_
actually i lied now that i look at it better yours is the highest one and the one to its left its resting on and the one farthest to the right.. :) if you look to the right in the sand you can see the watchman goby sitting there and the big black circle right in the middle right of the glass is a turbo snail i thought my camera was goofed up.. then i went and looked at the tank.. its a damn snail on the glass.... thanks again man
Good stuff! Pretty tank you got there. I'm glad my rock made it prettier.

R

rubix973

Originally Posted by Ncprowler
what size canister filter do you have? and also interested in the powerhead can you send pics to chb0806@ecu.ecu thanks
You got mail...

R

rubix973

BUMP, I want this stuff gone people. Make me an offer and more than likely I'll agree!

stingrae

Hey Rubix,
I'm interested in the Ehiem canister. What size & model? can you shoot me some pics.
leflur@comcast.net
I'm new here- not sure on how you buy/sell stuff securely. I'm not interested in getting burned.

R

rubix973

Originally Posted by stingrae
Hey Rubix,
I'm interested in the Ehiem canister. What size & model? can you shoot me some pics.
leflur@comcast.net
I'm new here- not sure on how you buy/sell stuff securely. I'm not interested in getting burned.

You have mail....

R

rubix973

Bump. I'm to the point now where I'll take semi-unreasonable offers + shipping. I just want this stuff outta my house.
Fire away with some crazy offers. You may get surprised.

R

rubix973

Originally Posted by fishbird
oh yea I can pick up
Sold! When can you p/u?
I can pm/email u my full address. let me know thanks