Wet/dry filter,skimmer,mag12,125g and more

tolboy

I have a 48 inch Coralife PC lamp I'm selling no bulbs they were no good. I'm selling just the fixture for $55 obo.
Wet/dry filter made for up to a 75g made by Proclear Aquatics just lightly used $85 obo
Mag 12 I used for a return pump on my 125 $25
2 Rio 2100's I used on my skimmer and for water changes $20 a peice
ProClear Aquatics skimmer rated for a 125 $35 w/o pump or 50 w/pump
Pro clear Aquatics 125 overflow w/durso's keeps the water quite quiet $100
My 125 tank and stand is in storage,made by AGA.Oak wood in great shape $300 obo
I moved into a apartment and I have limited to space so this stuff must go ASAP I accept paypal and I'm willing to ship any shippable item.Please do not hesitate to send me a email at stress774@yahoo.com if you have any questions, I am very eager to get this stuff out of my place so I'll be looking foward to all your responses thanks alot.

M

mpswife

I sent you an e-mail on the mag and skimmer just in case you check here first.

M

mpswife

got your e-mail. just waiting on payment instructions for the pump

M

mpswife

the mag was already promised to me. I'm just waiting on payment instructions

macjmc

from the sounds of it the MAG was promised to alot of people I have also recieved a e-mail about it. Whats the deal here?

tolboy

my mistake people
the pump is going to lynn that person knows who they are they were the first to respond so it is only fair i apologize to the other person i was talking with lynn"s email was overlooked on accident

looking for a sump setup like yours, all i need is the sump itself, i have the overflow and pump, so what i need is the container full of bio balls and prefilter etc...let me know. thanks

M

mpswife

I sent payment over 3 days ago for an item. Haven't heard back from you at all. Hope you're planning on shipping today.

tolboy

Mag 12 is sold to MPSwife,check your email.
Shipping cost is not included in the listed price.
I will ship the light the wattage is 260 edavis
I'm selling the filter complete I won't part it out sorry
I have been very pressed for time between my kids and my job so I if there is any delay in response from me that would be the reason.However I will respond as soon as I get the chance and whoever buys anything will get there item(s).Thanks for all your interest guys, I have to go back to life now.later guys