Wet/dry Filter

dvincent

wet /dry filter for sale dimensions are 23 1/2" long, 18" tall at inlet chamber, tapering to 18" in front, 11" wide. no bio balls or return pump, also included is HOB overflow for tanks that are not drilled. make offer. links to pics attached, pm me if interested.
WET/DRY FILTER1
WET/DRY FILTER2

dvincent

Just make me an offer nothing reasonable will be refused, just trying to move it. who pays for shipping will be based on offer, just to be as fair as i can. Darrin

hot883

Originally Posted by dvincent
Just make me an offer nothing reasonable will be refused, just trying to move it. who pays for shipping will be based on offer, just to be as fair as i can. Darrin
Hi, I don't understand the dimensions. Can you look at again what you put down. I am interested and can paypal today . bcool831@pldi.net

carshark

well with no return pump or bioballs or anything id be in for 90 bucks shipped to 50266. let me know what you think...

dvincent

Ok, your right i will have to measure it when i get home and can correct my post and e-mail you the correct dimension at front of the sump, i am going to guess and say 14", because i know that it is 7" from the bottom to the red line marked on the side. Darrin

hot883

Ok, your right i will have to measure it when i get home and can correct my post and e-mail you the correct dimension at front of the sump, i am going to guess and say 14", because i know that it is 7" from the bottom to the red line marked on the side. Darrin
Darrin, I'm thinking this might be to long for my space, plus Aaron saw it first. Ha! But I will offer you $50 via paypal and that will include shipping!

carshark

I am prepared to pay 50 shipped, unless you include a pump and ill pay shipping...

hot883

Originally Posted by hot883
Darrin, I'm thinking this might be to long for my space, plus Aaron saw it first. Ha! But I will offer you $50 via paypal and that will include shipping!
Spent my paypal already. Let me know if you still need to sell. Mine would be M.O. now