Wet/dry for sale feeler

miamireefr

Well I want to see if I gauge any interest for this item I will let it go but depends.
Only pic I can provide now is a sample image but it's the EXACT same item I have sitting at home.

It's an aquaclear aquatics Model 175 wet/dry filter w/prefilter and hose connection for drain(rated for tanks up to 175 gallons). This item on the auction site goes for 220.00 plus 21.00 for S&H.
My unit is only 4 months old, and not beat up at all. The prefilter is squeaky clean and unit includes bioballs.
I am looking for $175.00 shipped to your door anywhere in the U.S. only.
Thanks for viewing.
Nick

miamireefr

Here is photo of actual item and i discovered that the threadline in the internal portion of the pre filter has to be recolied(no biggie). Therefore I will drop the price to $140.00 shipped to your door.
here is the photo:

miamireefr

ok its not a feeler anymore... i need this gone...
price dropped to $125.00 shipped to your door... this is a deal so jump on it! :)

theappe

How much would it be for pickup?
**edit**
Dude you always have great stuff for sale. Anything else you might be selling that I might be interested in? I have a 140gal that im building up.

brucewrs

Originally Posted by MiamiReefr
dude....I will do 110 firm on pick up.... Hell I have dropped drastically from initial price... let me know...you got my number... I wont lie that you did miss out on a great buy with the refugium though...
Nick
Did you sell that refugium?Anymore like it?

miamireefr

new price...
$110 shipped 85.00 pick up..
this is cheap as F##K folks.... please buy i need to rid myself of this...

fishfatty

im still kinda new....dont reqally get into the filtration stuff, but what exactly does this do? Does it serve as a filter or skimmer? What if my tank isnt drilled? How much could i find a pump for or whatever i need to make this work? Thanks

brucewrs

Hows $85 shipped? I live around 100 miles from you so shipping should not be that much...I can pay pal you tonight..

miamireefr

Brucews.... Thanks for the offer but it's on the auction site now...this was on here forver.. taking my chances there... appreciate the inquiry.
P.S. If it doesn't sell I will do 100 shipped.... no less... of course only if you're interested by then.. I am not that desparate to get rid of this and know I can move it eventually.
thanks again,
Nick