Wet/Dry Fuge set up?

After all the input in my DIY Fuge??? post this is what I have come up with. Please let me know what you think, thanks:cool:

Broncofish, when you have a chance to look at this I need to make the fuge and extent the bio ball area above the sump. I also need to move the existing dividers in the sump. Let me know what you think. What did your wife think of those blacktips? Did you get a pic?

broncofish

Hey with your fuge being that high, you would need some thick acrylic . I would recomend building it smaller and putting it on a stand to lift it above your sump, just IMO. I have never used a wet/dry, I built one, it came out looking horrible and gave it to the guy I was building it for for cost plus a sixer of coronas. He is happy and still uses it, but man it was the worst looking piece of garbage. The wife liked the black tips...a lot. Exact quote "we need bigger tanks"

Broncofish, the problem with stacking is that I only have 29" or so under my tank. Is it possible to get a sheet of 3/8? What about making the mods to the wet/dry? I would gladly give you cost+ a Sixer. When is a good time to call?