wet/dry

R

rockcod5

This wet/dry goes up to 125g and I will include a Brand new RIO 800 pump. The filter comes with the bio balls and media and is in good condition. Just need to add a hose. I will pay shipment to your door all for $150.

R

rockcod5

Shipping for this filter is around $35, so the actual price is $115 for those of you who emailed me.

R

rockcod5

Need to sell this filter. Best offer will get it and make sure to include the shipping cost which is around $30-35 depending on where you live.

R

rockcod5

I just need your zip to check shipping then I can give you a total. But $100 sounds good.

jcarroll

I didn't hear back from you and was actually able to find one last night. Thanks for the consideration though!

R

rockcod5

No Problem. Anyone interested I still have wet/dry for sale.

R

rockcod5

Yes, I'm still taking offers. Some people are not willing to pay shipping, which is why I haven't accepted any yet. This filter ways about 30lbs and the cost is around $35 or less depending on your location. email me with an offer and then I will get back to you. THEROCK5@AOL.COM.

R

rockcod5

By the way I do take paypal and have references if needed.

dobelady

how much is shipping if you take out the bio balls and floss? I don't need that stuff. Also would that change the price. LMK

R

rockcod5

W/O the bio balls and floss it would drop the weight 5lbs or so, so it might save you about $5-10 on shipping depending on your zip code. I need that and then I can give you price.

If the wet dry is not sold I have not gotten any replies my error iam sure can you email me I 210GAL on the way.150.00 is fine

R

rockcod5

90257 I need your email address. $150 sounds good to me. Please email ASAP so I can send you the paypal info. Thanks. my email THEROCK5@AOL.COM