What A Deal

X

xrobbx03

i just got a 25 pound box of Cured Caribbean Premium Live Rock at $3 a pound with overnight delivery for free. I cant wait to get it. Im going to run int in a seperate tank for about a month even thought it is cured just to make sure everything dies off and dont hurt my tank. :jumping: :happyfish

X

xrobbx03

i will send you guys the site but i think it was like a day special or somethin it might be at like 3.15 now or something plus shipping.

X

xrobbx03

Originally Posted by jdragunas
i got mine for $1.99/lb...
did u have to pay for shipping

X

xrobbx03

Originally Posted by tinmanny
How about giving me that information please
Thanks

Manny
did u send me an email yet? if you didnt whats your email so i can send you the site

J

jdragunas

Originally Posted by xrobbx03
did u have to pay for shipping
i can't remember.. hang on i'll find out if they charge shipping...

J

jdragunas

yes they do, but i didn't pay for shipping... they were having a special. They estimated my shipping at $58... so that puts it at like $3.25/lb.

X

xrobbx03

Originally Posted by jdragunas
yes they do, but i didn't pay for shipping... they were having a special. They estimated my shipping at $58... so that puts it at like $3.25/lb.
then you got a nice deal yourself but i think what i got is a good deal too i havent got the rock in yet so i havent seen the quality i was jus letting everyone else know who was in need of some LR at a cheap price.