What a friend!!!

azfishgal

I posted two of these pics by themselves earlier, but this was my Christmas present from my best friend. She matted it in white with a black frame and it's now next to my fish tank. She took pictures while I was on vacation and she got every fish (minus my other Clown and Bangaii).

What a friend!!!

azfishgal

Originally Posted by bjoe23
Awesome. Great friends, all behide your back too for an even bigger surprise
What's funny is I asked her a few weeks before Chrismtas if she could come over and take a few shots. She said sure, but it would have to be AFTER Christmas. We both had a good laugh when I opened my gift. She's also given me some great pics of my two girls. She's very talented at what she does.

azfishgal

Originally Posted by jakebtc
Those are really nice pics, those golden headed sleepers are neat :)
I'm just really glad I now have a picture of him. He died about two weeks ago.
I think he starved to death, which doesn't make sense because he always ate any kind of food I put in the tank and always sifting sand. but he kept getting thinner and thinner. Until one day I realized I couldn't find him. I'm sure my starfish or clean up crew got him, but there is no trace of him now.
I had him for about 7 months.

kanicky

Yay for awesome friends!

I'm sorry about your GHSG
Ours was the same: sifted sand all the time, took mysis and brine, and while he didn't appear to get skinnier, we found him one morning, dead.
I love them. They're so gorgeous! Unfortunately, the begin to lose the yellow as they age and man, do they get HUGE! I saw a goby at our LFS that resembled a GHSG and asked one of the guys what it was. When he told me that it was a GHSG I was amazed. The thing had to be five or six inches long, easily!

azfishgal

Ya, I was very sad to lose him and I knew they grew to a good size. Was hoping to see that happen in my tank but unfortunately didn't work out.