What are the best test kits out there, I don't mind paying for great quality

kyarnkid

I am worried about my text kits, they are quick dip. I have been told they are not accurate and I want to test my water right. Can someone give me some good advice on this?
Thanks

biggdriver

I have heard that salifest are on the high end of the line and are pretty reasonably priced for the quality...Plan on buying some as soon as my others run out ..I currently have Aquarium Systems test kits I got them for half price at my lfs

fshhub

LOL, heehehehehehehehahahahaaahha
i always heard great mids think alike, tang
and i forgot about the electronic, primarily because they are sooooo expensive, ya know, most of us don't have them because they are that mcuh money, i know i don't and i don't worry alot about money in purchases, because i am an x-salesman and have learned early buy ONCE, and it'll save youmoney anyway, but they are accurate, they just may need and occasional recalibration, that is it, expense is done

fshhub

we'll be getting our minds to gether soon, i am reallly thinking of venturing up this summer fo r a couple of days, just to see ottowa

kyarnkid

Where can I find AQUARIUM PHARMACEUTICALS full tests kits at?
E mail me at kyarnkid@yahoo.com to tell me where I can get an ammonia,nitrate,nitrite, and ph kit all in one, if i can.
Thanks guys

kyarnkid

Tang,
All I found was the AP freshwater/saltwater ammonia kit, sorry man but can you direct me in the right path. I want the full kit for nitrites,nitrates, and ph as well as ammonia.

krusk

do they have electronic test kit for Nitrite/Nitrate and amomnia stuff?
I only see Ph monitor, Saliniti and other stuff that would not what are they for?
help me out folks