What are the weirdest things you've caught so far,while fishing ?

bduncan

What are the weirdest (whatever your definition of that is) things that you,
or any friends, have caught so far while fishing ?

jmick

I caught a dead body...oh wait, that was a bum and I ended up using him for chum

jennythebugg

Originally Posted by Jmick
I caught a dead body...oh wait, that was a bum and I ended up using him for chum

eeewwww hahahaha

reefkprz

I caught a seagull, suprised us both I think, he scarfed down my bait as soon as it hit the water then took off flying, ran out of line and he cartwheeled from the sudden stop, had to cut my line.

lovecraft

A Baby Hammerhead shark - (tough to skin unless you know the trick, tastes good) -
A couple of stingrays - a 4 pound sting ray feels like you've got a 50lb catfish on your line. (tastes even better
)

triga22

Originally Posted by lovecraft
A Baby Hammerhead shark - (tough to skin unless you know the trick, tastes good) -
A couple of stingrays - a 4 pound sting ray feels like you've got a 50lb catfish on your line. (tastes even better
)

Do you eat everything you catch?lol

lovecraft

Originally Posted by TriGa22
Do you eat everything you catch?lol

I love all God's creatures....especially with a side of mashed potatoes!!!

dragonzim

I was out on a fluke boat when I was a kid in the Great South Bay off of Long Island. I pulled up an old rubber boot. Inside the boot was an open stainless steel thermos and inside the thermos was a small dogfish!

N

nereef

my grandma hooked a catfish, and the fish pulled the pole out of her hands. later, using a different pole, she caught the same fish and got her original pole back.

larryndana

Originally Posted by NEreef
my grandma hooked a catfish, and the fish pulled the pole out of her hands. later, using a different pole, she caught the same fish and got her original pole back.
no way, lol.

S

surfinusa

Originally Posted by NEreef