what are these? (pics)

jdog5578

I just found this site and you all seem so knowledgeable. I am sure you can identify a few things for me.
I have found some wormlike things in my substrate, on the edge of the glass. What are they? harmful or OK?

I also have some small white things with a hole in the center growing on my live rock. What are these, harmful?

babyb

the first to me looks like pod tunels, thats what itlooks like in my sand and they are not bristle worms
look really close and see if there is a little bug like thing in it

fisherkid91

Originally Posted by BabyB
the first to me looks like pod tunels, thats what itlooks like in my sand and they are not bristle worms
look really close and see if there is a little bug like thing in it
I have the same little tunnels in my tank and they have the little pod bugs, whats up with them? Good? Bad?

jdog5578

Are they a good food source?
There are some tunnels wih nothing in them, their are others with with clear worm-like things that have brown down the middle of them.

babyb

hahaha i looked at that thread a few min. ago and i was going to reply but i wasnt sure about your rock, but i do theink they are the same thing, i bought a tank with some and when i first saw them i was like crap what are they ,now i have to scrape them off the glass

maelv

That is pretty funny....but it wasn't on my rock, i was at the lfs and it was on his rock..so i said i would try to get it id for him.