What are U asking for christmas?

denny80688

an H1 open top (have been asking for it every year since 16) just incase some family member becomes stupid rich and doesnt know what to get me

other then that a theater projector for my basement and to have to work less so I can see my wife more :D

iloveclowns

JacknJill thanks.... i think it might actually happen this year.... ive been riding for 6 years and my sis and i are gonna share the one we hope to get!!:joy: :joy:

liontamer

Wat i could really use if a nice digital camera, with a zoom and a quick shot time. I like the Nikon s1500, or sumthing like that. But my parents wouldnt be able to afford that, so i didnt put it on the list. I already got my eel, but also a new pair of shoes, gift certificates and a new jacket.

tome

im hopin to get a 75G tank which i think im gettin, cause I think my parents like SW fish. If i do go to 75g to me its like moving from a puddle to a pool.:)

iloveclowns

JackNJill.... cool! i might not get Ruben (the pony i want) until after christmas.... my dad doesnt want me to get one yet.... ill definatley post pics if I get him! he's 5years old and a runt quater horse!

jacknjill

yeah, a couple months ago we had a saddlebred here at the barn that was 17.1 hands. He was HUGE. you couldnt see over him. but i ride hunter/jumper. what do you ride (english, western, etc)

iloveclowns

hunter...i can jump like 2'6" and Ruben can go at least 3"....:D
thats cool about the saddle bred...
we have a 3year old thoro off the track who is huge...her name is emmy
and a 4year old who is also off the track and he's armani...
and theres tons more... !!! they're both huge!!!

jacknjill

thats awesome,i havent really been jumping seriously, just for fun. but i am probably gonna start pretty soon. right now im learning how to drive the buggy which is very fun. i ride at a real small barn and he only have a few horses.

sandiegan

All i want for xmas is:
peace of mind
LR so i can start cycling my tank!
Oh......and for my gf to stop nagging me....any of you fella's having that problem?? She's a bit.......worried aobut my spending habits on aquarium stuff

iloveclowns

JackNJill... thats awesome! i drove a buggy like thing once in New York... it was cool!
we have a ton of horses... but there are a bunch of boarders...
the owner only has about 10 horses.. but there are about 30 in all....

dacia

Dodge Viper RT/10 with the optional V12 engine, manual 6 speed, and black leather ********...standard 500 horsies...
my bf wants a Mustang...I'd kick his tail in a race :happy:
:happy:

iloveclowns

jacknjill.... guess what?!?!?!?!?!? i got my pony!!!!!
i think im still in shock
lol
im sooooooooooooo happy!!!!!!!!!!!:D :D :cheer: :cheer:

effloresce

i got a shirt, thats about it, my family never realy had enough money for gifts when i was alot younger, i wish i would have gotten ponies or computers or digital camera, but oh well, the family is good enough!