what are you going to get with your winnings?

renogaw

Originally Posted by Bronco300
is liverock really off limits?

yea, you cannot put your credits towards live rock (try it :O )
somewhere it says live goods only, no dry goods or live rock/sand in one of the rules.

maelv

Originally Posted by DeMartini
I just got my order today! 2 very cute picasso clowns and a bunch of ricordeas.
So you now have 4 picassos?

demartini

Originally Posted by maelv
So you now have 4 picassos?
one of the ones I bought from my LFS jumped out of the tank like 2 weeks ago and I found him dried up on the floor =( I sold my other one to a guy that offered me $130 for him. Since I had the credits I figured I would try picassos again... I put egg crate on the top of my tank, so they wont be jumping out this time!
It turns out there are 2 different kinds of picassos. Type A and Type B.... apparently I had Type B before...SWF.com sells Type A, so the patterns on the ones I just got are really cool! I'll post pictures soon.

maelv

I ran across that on another site that was selling type B..for about 75 bucks or so....so what is the difference? Sorry to hear about your loss. I am loving mine...he black is coming in, and that hungry little bugger is eating out of my hands....it is cool..

m0nk

one of the ones I bought from my LFS jumped out of the tank like 2 weeks ago and I found him dried up on the floor =( I sold my other one to a guy that offered me $130 for him. Since I had the credits I figured I would try picassos again... I put egg crate on the top of my tank, so they wont be jumping out this time!
It turns out there are 2 different kinds of picassos. Type A and Type B.... apparently I had Type B before...SWF.com sells Type A, so the patterns on the ones I just got are really cool! I'll post pictures soon.
That's a shame about your one picasso. Glad to see that you're able to try again....and I'd personally like to see some pics too.

demartini

Originally Posted by maelv
I ran across that on another site that was selling type B..for about 75 bucks or so....so what is the difference? Sorry to hear about your loss. I am loving mine...he black is coming in, and that hungry little bugger is eating out of my hands....it is cool..
type B picassos don't have a fully developed 3rd bar and their patterns aren't as nice.
I can't wait for the black to fill in on mine... They are going to look so cool! Do you have any new pictures of yours?

maelv

Oh, i have a crappy camera, but you know I was just over there snapping pictures..LOL...will post them here shortly....just for giggles...LOL

demartini

Originally Posted by m0nk
That's a shame about your one picasso. Glad to see that you're able to try again....and I'd personally like to see some pics too.

I'll post some pictures in the clownfish section. They are soooo cute!
I'm switching over to a rimless tank soon... I hope they don't decide to jump.... if they do then I'm never getting expensive fish again lol

m0nk

I'll post some pictures in the clownfish section. They are soooo cute!
I'm switching over to a rimless tank soon... I hope they don't decide to jump.... if they do then I'm never getting expensive fish again lol

Oh wow, that should be interesting. I'll also keep an eye out in the clownfish section for your pics.