What are you paying for gas now ?

hammerhed7

I can't speak for the rest of the country, but in my area, following all of the $4.00+ gas prices, and the whining of the oil companies, that have posted record profits by the way. Has anyone else noticed that in the middle of this crisis that nearly every gas station is being remodeled inside and out, including new pumps?
Also, Anyone think the low gas prices are baiting people to spend more money this holiday season?

sickboy

And no they won't stick around for long, they could go straight back up if the new administration will put up with market manipulation and price gouging...

krominix

2.55 in miami =( i have to fill up with 93 octane
..... stupid camaro.... nah its worth i love the camaro

dragonzim

$1.97 is the lowest I've seen so far around here. Was up to a high of around $4.50 for a while. Gotta love those NYS taxes!

blazehok68

$1.63 in south jersey. filled up my v-8 tundra for 33 bucks today.....i can drive fast again and afford it!!

chilwil84

Originally Posted by BLAZEHOK68
http:///forum/post/2861779
$1.63 in south jersey. filled up my v-8 tundra for 33 bucks today.....i can drive fast again and afford it!!
where you at in south jersey. u must be near philly i am just north of ac and at 1.59 hear its cheaper in toms river and ac

i work at a gas station (valero) and ive changed the price everyday almost! 1.69 gas and 2.21 diesle. said to be the cheapest on this side of the 99.