what can I put in my refugium.

d-murray24

Instant ocean reef crystals work best eliminates the extra coast in additives and clears up in 5 minutes or less
I'm thinking its your WC into the sump u may be disturbing the sand bottom in the sump or MD or mixing the Detritus back in to the water I'll say add to the MD instead of sump

silverado61

I guess he's not going to post the numbers.

Three guesses:

1- He stumbled across the reason why his tank gets cloudy and doesn't need anybodies help anymore.

2- He decided nobody here knows what the heck they're talking about.

3- His tank crashed and now he's trying a safer hobby like stamp collecting.

(Sigh) And he could have learned so much if he would have just stayed here a while longer and answered the right questions.

Oh well. Always learning.

junito

Negative on all your reasons for why I haven't responded. Tank still looks bad doing another WC today. Been busy with work and family so sorry I can't be on this site everyday. Once I do another WC I will post numbers.

d-murray24

I'm thinking its your WC into the sump u may be disturbing the sand bottom in the sump or MD or mixing the Detritus back in to the water I'll say add to the MD instead of sump

junito

Yeah just been busy have 32 other tanks I'm in the process of trying to setup. Will add the water to the main tank.