What could i get with these MH'S

jjjoey

I have a 125 gallon tank 72 inches long
the lights are
Jebo 72 inch" 785 W Metal Halide light aquarium
Approx Fixture Size: 72"L x 11.5"W x 3.5"H
retail price is 999.99
Unit will include two external remote ballast (new future)
Odyssea metal halide system comes with non corrosive powder coated housing, built-in cooling fans, two separate on/off switches on external remote ballast controlling HQI, and bluemoon LED , and a separate remote ballast for the Power compacts, tempered glass splash guard, hanging kit and mounting brackets included. Extended to a maximum of 80" in length with mounting brackets installed..
FREE items include Three 175W double ended HQI 20000K & 4 65W compact fluorescent bulb actinic blue & 12 blue moon LED night light
Metal HiLide are not attend to be turn off and on, if turned on need to wait 30 minutes before turning it off, by doing this the bulb will last much longer. Also Once recieved this light it will take 4-6 hour before the Bulb reach it's full strength. Please don't turn on and off because it's not bright, just wait unit need to warm up

jjjoey

yellow gorgonian, xenias, and she wants corals but shes just got some PC's now
yeah THESE LIGHTS ARE ONLY 500 DOLLARS

lamaface

So you dont have anyfish?
You could keep almost anything with these lights but then again, what you can keep is determined by your water quality, livestock and filtration.

sundance1

Shop around,there are better deals out there.I got a 72" with 3x250 DE MH and 4x96 PC and moonlights with free bulbs and legs and hangers and ballast for $799.00.

jjjoey

Can I use these lights over a plexiglass top? Would they be too hot even though they have a fan? Also, do you know if they will raise my water temperature too much? They come with brackets

hot883

Originally Posted by JJJoey
I have a 125 gallon tank 72 inches long
the lights are
Approx Fixture Size: 72"L x 11.5"W x 3.5"H
retail price is 999.99
Unit will include two external remote ballast (new future)
Odyssea metal halide system comes with non corrosive powder coated housing, built-in cooling fans, two separate on/off switches on external remote ballast controlling HQI, and bluemoon LED , and a separate remote ballast for the Power compacts, tempered glass splash guard, hanging kit and mounting brackets included. Extended to a maximum of 80" in length with mounting brackets installed..
FREE items include Three 175W double ended HQI 20000K & 4 65W compact fluorescent bulb actinic blue & 12 blue moon LED night light
Metal HiLide are not attend to be turn off and on, if turned on need to wait 30 minutes before turning it off, by doing this the bulb will last much longer. Also Once recieved this light it will take 4-6 hour before the Bulb reach it's full strength. Please don't turn on and off because it's not bright, just wait unit need to warm up
I have seen cheaper, better quality on flea bay. Wouldn't hurt to look around. Everyone has their own opinion but I would go with something that has a 5 year warranty on the ballast and atleast a 1 year on the fixture. Just my $.15

murph145

it only has 2-175W HQI bulbs .... or does it have 3 in the ficture just that pic shows 2??
on a 72" long tank ur guna want 3 of those 175 watters