What countries have YOU visited?

yerboy

Italy, Spain, Greece, Malta, Sicily, Egypt, United Arab Emirates, Israel, Japan, Kuwait, Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Netherlands, Ireland, Kosovo, Turkey, Macedonia, Crete, Germany, Jamaica and Albania.
I think thats everywhere.

yerboy

Italy, Spain, Greece, Malta, Sicily, Egypt, United Arab Emirates, Israel, Japan, Kuwait, Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Netherlands, Ireland, Kosovo, Turkey, Macedonia, Crete, Germany, Puerto Rico, Jamaica and Albania.
I think that everywhere.

mfp1016

Originally Posted by TeresaQ
http:///forum/post/2525530
where in China were you. I would like to go back someday. we were only in Guangzhou
Xian, Chengdu, Shenyang, Shanghai, and Hong Kong, while I was there I took the time to travel the country extensively, I really enjoyed the far west in Urumqi.

bdhutier

Hmmm...
Canada
Mexico
England
Germany
Kuwait
UAE
Qatar
Diego Garcia
Iraq
Jordan
Cyprus
Think that's it so far.

renogaw

i've been to United States of America--New York City (if you don't think that's adventurous...)
I've been to toronto
i'm going to germany

ice4ice

Puerto Rico, St.Thomas, St. Maartin, Dominica, Barbados, and Martinique.
All on a honeymoon cruise back in '94.

demartini

Mexico, Italy, France, Germany, Austria, England, and Spain... I'm planning on moving to P a r i s for a while after I graduate college. ( for some reason SWF edits out P a r i s if I don't make spaces lol)

nyyankeees

Just Canada(Niagara Falls & Toronto), tons of times, sad but true. I used to live 3 hours from the border. Although, my sister and I once got lost in the ghetto of Philly, that was a foreign country to me, lol.

sigmachris

Originally Posted by DeMartini
http:///forum/post/2526998
Mexico, Italy, France, Germany, Austria, England, and Spain... I'm planning on moving to P a r i s for a while after I graduate college. ( for some reason SWF edits out P a r i s if I don't make spaces lol)
The editing is due to the hotel heiress that has no talent but is all over the tabloids.
You will love P-aris, I have spend a total of 2 weeks there on 2 different occasions and its one of my favorite cities.

darthtang aw

U.S.--all but 2 states.
Mexico
Jamica
Bahamas
Germany
spain
france
Denmark
Japan
switzerland
portugal