What countries have YOU visited?

ibew41

Canada,Honduras,Nicaragua,Costa Rica,Iraq,Afghanistan,Kuwait ,Peru,Columbia,Germany,Holland,England,Italy,France,S.Korea,Thailand,Kazakhstan,Turkey ,Japan

jmj6239

Pakistan, Iraq, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Quatar, Oman, Crete, Italy, Germany, Ireland, Canada, Bahamas, as of next week, Mexico, and Grand Caymen.

nakadoc

England, Scottland, Italy, Germany, Netherlands, France, Kuwait, Iraq, Jordan, Egypt......And more to come! All on uncle sams dime

mfp1016

Anyone been to Georgia (country) or Tuva? I have always wanted to go, but it has always been off limits...

mfp1016

Originally Posted by SpiderWoman
http:///forum/post/2525506
It does feel different when you live there. Every country is so different from each other, used to have different currencies, had to use a passport to go to them and their languages are just about all different. Also try to order something from another European country and you'll choke on how expensive the shipping is. I just chatted with a few Finnish reefers and the shipping for fish/corals is about 4-5 times more than if you order something from California and have it shipped to East coast. UGH
Not just countries either, you use to walk into each village's pub with a special greating. From the Karnten Alps, Ser vuss!

rc cola

Iceland (AWSOME), Ireland, England, Portugal, Spain, Lanzarote (Canary Islands -part of spain though) , France, Germany, Austria, Holland, Italy, Greece, Switzerland, Canada
Dream Trips , Nepal/Tibet, Bhuttan, Thailand, Australia, Russia

1journeyman

Canada
Mexico
Bonaire (Dutch Lesser Antilles)
England
Austria
Bulgaria
Slovakia
Macedonia
Greece
Hungary
Australia (which I found to be full of some of the nicest people I've ever met)

dmv

Japan
South Korea (lived )
Canada
Hawaii although a state my vote for the greatest place on earth

coral keeper

Everyone is so lucky! The only places I've been is to Nevada but only for a few hours LOL and I live in CA and thats about it.

K

kikithemermaid

The Bahamas. Australia. All for work though, none for fun, but it was gorgeous anyways!

spiderwoman

Visiting foreign countries is fun when it's done as part of vacations, but becomes very boring when you have to go there to work. Most of my foreign travels where with my family. We'd take off every Christmas (yeah I know...) to spend 2-3 weeks in a foreign country. That was the only time my Dad could really take time off (had a contruction company) and us kids, we didn't complain.

njdiver1

I've been hiking thorugh the Peruvian rainforest, Italy, Australia,
P-aris, London, Dominican Republic, USVI, Mexico
Last September we went to Austria, Switzerland, Germany & Prauge, Northern Italy-
In May I'm opening a Scuba Diving shop so hopefully that list gets filled up with really cool places.....

azreefgirl

Italy
Mexico
Panama
The Netherlands (if a layover in Amsterdam counts!)
...wow, looks like I need to get out more often.
Planning a trip to the Dominican Republic in November!