What did you ask Santa for?!?

jrod4u

What I have already received from santa, is already been worth years and years of christmas gifts, and more than likely birthdays as well hehe Thank god it is not hard convincing santa LOL Get a little hot cocoa in em, you got it made

ret talbot

Originally Posted by jrod4u
http:///forum/post/2882408
What I have already received from santa, is already been worth years and years of christmas gifts, and more than likely birthdays as well hehe Thank god it is not hard convincing santa LOL Get a little hot cocoa in em, you got it made
Well this is a shameless piece of self-promotion for sure, but if you caught my Saltwater Sense blog entry last week, you would know that, as a marine aquarist, I want a gift certificate because nobody known what my system needs better than me! lol
What would I use that gift certificate to buy? Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. I really want a declivis butterflyfish (Chaetodon declivis
), a lifetime supply of Fiji Gold and a really good, environmentally-friendly chiller.
Ret

www.Saltwatersense.com

t316

Originally Posted by Ret Talbot
http:///forum/post/2882421
Well this is a shameless piece of self-promotion for sure, but if you caught my Saltwater Sense blog entry last week, you would know that, as a marine aquarist, I want a gift certificate because nobody known what my system needs better than me! lol
What would I use that gift certificate to buy? Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. I really want a declivis butterflyfish (Chaetodon declivis
), a lifetime supply of Fiji Gold and a really good, environmentally-friendly chiller.
Ret

www.Saltwatersense.com
Ret, very good advice. I have had people a couple of times pop up with a gift of a fish, or some coral

I know they mean well, but this just causes you more trouble trying to keep the thing alive before returning it, b/c chances are, it's not something you wanted/needed to begin with. Go with gift certificates....

grubsnaek

well im hoping for maybe an upgrade in water movement, possible a bigger skimmer....one or the other would be fine.

nordy

A new truck! Ordered one over a month ago and the salesman called yesterday and said it's on the transposrt truck and will be ready for pick up Monday

jtt

dear santa
please bring stability to my tank
thanks santa!
ps i promise i wont put ex lax in your cookies this year
Jtt

small triggers

for my husband to get me some softies for my 12g that i had to take down when we moved :) He now gets why I need a seperate tank, since my triggers will eat everything cute i put in with them.

grubsnaek

not bad.
nordy: good luck with the truck. what did you get
jtt: ex lax is bad stuff, and hope the tank levels
sm triggs: softies in a 12g, should be a nice nano....