What do these fish have? pics!

mavgi

yea lion and as i see you work here very hard
and spend a lot from your time to try to help here to members it's very kind from you and i appreciate that to and i believe that a lot of member here think the same. god bless you

lion_crazz

Originally Posted by mavgi
yea lion and as i see you work here very hard
and spend a lot from your time to try to help here to members it's very kind from you and i appreciate that to and i believe that a lot of member here think the same. god bless you
Well regardless of whether you post once or five times, every member is valuable on this message board. Because it is so large, there is such a large variety of opinions, and there is a vast amount of knowledge. You, Bang Guy, Beth, Ophiura, Alyssia, and countless others are valuable assets to everyone on this message board. For example, there is a lot of things that you post on here that I do not know, and for that, I thank you and I thank everyone who shares their knowledge with everyone else. God bless you as well.

badoleross

As I said yesterday I have started treating the tank with Stop Parasite and the PBT is getting better. More than 60% of the ich that was on him has dropped off and he is looking better. But, as we all know that really doesn't mean a whole lot until after the meds stop and some time goes by. I am also treating the tank with Melafix and Pimafix for both bacterial and fungal infections. The spot on the yellow tang is breaking up and looking better as well. I am keeping a close eye of my PH, alk and everything else. If the tank take a turn for the worse I will remove my LR and get every fish into the 55gal QT. If the ich resurfaces after the treatment period the fish will also be placed in QT and hypo. Right now, everyone is doing fine.

badoleross

Another day and fish are still improving. The PBT is stil spending a fair amount of time resting within the rocks but he is still eating and the spots are clearing. Yellow tang is still improving as well.

beth

Administrator
Staff member
Likely, the "getting better" is simply the process of the ich cycle itself, and not that medication.