What do you do for a job and how long to teach someone that job.

molamola

SILESTONE!!! Oh how I long to have silestone in my kitchen and bathrooms! I covet it. It's an improper relationship that annoys my husband, but it's just so pretty.

chazz66

Originally Posted by MolaMola
SILESTONE!!! Oh how I long to have silestone in my kitchen and bathrooms! I covet it. It's an improper relationship that annoys my husband, but it's just so pretty.

Silestone is an excellent product, well worth the money!

K

kimc

Well, I recently "retired" from being a commercial lines insurance agent. after 16 years... Way too much stress.... You never can learn it all... rules are always changing and all insurance companies make their own rules. My hubby invented a roofing tool called Magnum Cap Cutter (patent pending) www.magnumcapcutter.com and now I work for us (for free)!! The Magnum Cap Cutter cuts ridge cap. We have done a couple of trade shows so far in Florida. In October we go to Texas for the Mid Western Roofing Convention then in January we go to Las Vegas for the International Roofing Expo!! It is so cool each time we sell a cutter to think roofing contractors are actually buying his idea!!! Check out our wedsite and share with anyone in the roofing business!!